Thread: Plot Bug, part 3: The Son of Plot Bug

Default Plot Bug, part 3: The Son of Plot Bug

You heard it correctly... the sequel of the sequel of the hardest-hitting plot bug in the universe IS BACK! <insert cheesy 3D Glasses and Kasey Kasum's voice here> And he's BIGGER and BADDER than before!

I posted a ticket Saturday morning, but server reboot is coming tomorrow... which typically sends this bad boy into remission. That means one of two things will happen; neither of them good:

1) The symptoms will disappear, folks will be able to do construction on our two plots again, the plots will reappear back on the Community Plot Survey, etc. The rabbits will chirp and birds will bound happily about, but the troubleshooting window will close and it may not be as easy to nail this thing down.

or

2) The symptoms will NOT go away and my plot, and my wife's plot, will continue to be utterly hosed for a second week, and we will be most unhappy.

As it is, I took today and tomorrow off from work and was hoping to see some progress happen... I know, I know, sucks to be me.

The ticket # is FNR-21878-379, filed properly under "Plot and Lairs". Since I'm home I'd be MORE than happy to troubleshoot this thing with you guys; if there's anything I can do to help, please do let me know.
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

Default Re: Plot Bug, part 3: The Son of Plot Bug

Welp, it's Tuesday and everything seems normal now after the server bounce. *shrug* I guess if/when it crops up again I'll renew my offer to help TS it.
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

Default Re: Plot Bug, part 3: The Son of Plot Bug

The bug is back - I've updated Ticket # FNR-21878-379 in the system with new observations and screenshots.

I would REALLY appreciate more than a "well, we noted it internally" this time. Catch this darned thing in the act - before Tuesday!

I'll continue to help however I can.

Thread Information