Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Radiant wisps

Default Radiant wisps

Do anyone know how many there is supposed to be? I always though it was 56, but for the past few months, I have not once found more than 3 at a time (meaning spread out over all spawns). Anyone got any more sightings?

Default Re: Radiant wisps

I believe here are either 5 or 6. One for each tier (though, as it IS the T6, there might be 5 ) They can appear in any of the "native" fields scattered all over the Realm. The real trick is to find them all.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Four Radiant Wisps outside Feladan just last week amongst the Glowing Wisps.

problem with scouting airbourne is that they sometimes don't have time to spawn until u have pased them..

I myself always found a minimum of 1 radiant whisp in feladan up to 5, maybe just sneak around bit there shul

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

That has to be duplicate observations - I've hunted radiants for 6 months now, and never EVER seen more than 2 at the same spot...

Quote Originally Posted by Hoberton View Post
    Four Radiant Wisps outside Feladan just last week amongst the Glowing Wisps.

I think I saw 3 in Feladan once

if they are not in feladan area, they may be in the swamp, i've seen a couple there at times

There are at least 3 wisps that I've noticed. Dunno about more than that.

There's always one at the glowing wisp fiend near Mag.

Today is a bad day - got one in Feladan, none in the Swamp (which is rare), none in Mahagra, none on Drakul...

Got two in Rapose, along with the one in Feladan - that's the usual three. Where the last two are I have no idea...

they really need to add spawn areas for these

They just recently added adamantium and other gems

maybe it will come soon
    16 100 crafting classes....getting closer

Quote Originally Posted by bandishier View Post
    they really need to add spawn areas for these
    ??? What do you mean by that? These things spawn. So there are spawn regions for them. There aren't a LOT of wisps mind you, but they are a tier six resource after all. They shouldn't be super common like dim wisps.

...no, but 3-4 wisps is stretching it a bit thin, specially when you have to hunt them down. They could add a couple of more of them.

They were done that way so they would be rare and not have to be guarded if there was a spawn there would have to be some form of T6 monster to guarded them. Every time I go out to Fel to gather Essence I see one down there so if you look right out side the gate along the road you should be able to find one very easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    They were done that way so they would be rare and not have to be guarded if there was a spawn there would have to be some form of T6 monster to guarded them.
    Aren't there already enraged radiant wisps near the thornwood treants? Why not just make normal wisps spawn there too, so you can gather untainted essence?

I've never actually taken the time to hunt down radiant wisps since I'm not up to t6 yet, but I have seen 3 and 4 among the brights of Feledan. That's always struck me as the best place to find them... but like I said, I've never really looked for them anywhere else.

I think its frustrating that there are so few of them It really is - theres no fun part to it at all. Iam scared of all those t6 lair rooms I got planned now that I noticed not all t6 recources are in game yet - atleast not for real.

There is always transmuting T5 wisps. They are easier to harvest than the T6. Then again I wouldn't really know. I'm having troubles making it to 100. I've created and deleted a grand hall twice already for xp and I'm well over 1100 lairshaping without scales. I'm at my wits end on how to get from 94-100 so that Relstaroth will give me the formula.
    Last edited by Shian; April 28th, 2008 at 05:27 AM. Reason: grammar is not my strong point...

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

I can help you there, Shian. I'd recommend making and selling the tier 5 lairshaping resources to a pawnbroker near you.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information