Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: T6 Food

Default Re: T6 Food

That's because there are few low tier people in the game Arietna. Food needs to be at your highest *possible* rating, not your current one. So even as a level 1 I still need to eat tier 6 food. The only people who can eat tier 1-4 food are single classed people who are just starting the game.

I've purchased ~500 silver worth of tier 6 food since this change went live. Less than 40 silver of tier 5, and none of anything else.

On order there is just a consigner in bristugo. I already thought about buying a plot and building a tavern there, but of course, all the plots directly near the landing pad and protals are sold already... I don't know how successful a tavern down the hill would be. Maybe I'll try someday.

But if there is a frequently used tavern in Acul, I'll try to put my food into there... that's the things I'll have to learn on this new shard, I guess.

Maybe somebody even knows which prices are common these days for the new food? I don't have any clue, yet... Or better: what are you willing to pay?

BTW: the Tier of the tavern only matters for the number of items you can sell there, and not for foods beeing consumed, right? Sorry, my memory still is a bit weak on all the HZ things after a pause of over a year..
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Well you still can eat lower tier food, it is not so effective, but it helps more than eating nothing

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Garfonso, Higher tier, less commission you have to pay to post your food.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

This patch or last patch (I forget) the consigner rate was altered for Tavernkeepers. So they will charge you less for consigning your foods in Taverns, than a regular IMperial Consigner will.

Also, in this latest patch I added NPC Tavernkeepers to Dalimond and Aughundell to try and help with the lack of Taverns. Both are close to the Consigner.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

It's not a problem, Garfonso. The tavern was completed only a few weeks ago.

Also of note, Obsidian Order is building a tier 6 pawnbroker and consigner on the same plot for public use, so it should make the tavern easier to find.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Quote Originally Posted by Arietna View Post
    yeah and food STILL doesn't sell there, gopher.. at least not low tier stuff..
    The high tier stuff sells there. The first two weeks it was all I could do to keep up with demand.

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Just a quickie on this thread while its here.

I know the bulk on food has been lowered and thanks for that, it really helps

But don't forget about the 'seafood' too, they still weigh the same.
    ie, 10 bulk for a fish or a clam.

ta.

Thread Information