Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blight Delta 139

Default Blight Delta 139

For your testing pleasure........

Blight has been updated with Delta 139 which includes the following additions, changes, and fixes:
    Additions

• Guard Barrak reports that Skeletons from the New Trismus Deadlands have begun raiding outside the Deadlands walls. Initial reports also indicate that the skeletons within the Deadlands have grown in power.
    • The Imperial Bureau of Transportation has agreed to raise the allowable operating speeds for cargo disks throughout the Empire, and has approved both Standish's Deluxe and Nielenoss's Cargo Flyer models of cargo disk to utilize the Imperial portal network. Standard fees will apply. Dragon Crafters interested in Nielenoss's new line of disks should speak with him for details.

• The lore quest "Nyrevin's Apologies" has been added to Kiruu, in the ruins south of Tazoon. Lore quests are a new type of quest which offer no reward, have no requirements, and can be repeated at any time. Lore quests are simply stories NPCs have to tell for the entertainment and education of the Gifted.
    • Integrated Arietna's subtle wisp coloring into the game.
    • Added a new NPC Tavernkeeper to Aughundell (west of the Shrine)
    • Added the Preparing tech to loot tables of all tiers
    • Added Jewelry Crystals of Primal and T&C to loot tables of all tiers.
    • Added the formula for a new spell, Spirit Ward, to treasure tables
    • Added a destination pad to Sanctuary Bay
    • Added a teleport gate to South Gate
    • Ishalin the Ranger now offers a rare food quest "Campsite Stew"
    • The Satyr have begun building a Refugee Camp within the outer walls of Feladan and have planted grapevines nearby.
    • Dire Wolf Alphas and a large named Dire Wolf have been seen within the Selen Forest.
    • Morran Gizmogrinder is looking for some help with her latest project. Applicants should be familiar with either the Satyr Isles or the Eastern Deadlands.
    • Steward Pratt McGubben on New Trismus has received a report from Guard Barak that a powerful new Aegis has taken control of the New Trismus Deadlands. Gifted willing to help should speak to the Steward.
    Changes

• Gathered/Purchased food resources now have a bulk of 4, Processed food resources now have a bulk of 2.
    • Confectioner's Cogs (all tiers) now modify Preparing skill rather than Foraging skill. (Gatherer's Cogs were left as modifying Foraging, Logging and Essence Harvesting.)
    • Spawn of Sand Pygmies including Grit across the road from the Sand Ogres by the Crystal Lakes.
    • Experience rewards for Sslanis Marshal quests have been increased. This will allow players who wish to quest to gain levels faster progression. Experience rewards are based on the total experience needed to go from one "range" of quests to the next (for example, from Beachfront 1 to Beachfront 2). Players will need to complete each of the 4 quests in the series all 5 times, as well as the other quests available in Sslanis and Kion in order to level off quests, however.
    • T1 trophies now give a consistent amount of experience, are turned in 5 times for full experience and any further times for half experience. The amount of experience at each level did not change, but some trophy sets were worth less than others, or had errors in how many times they could be turned in and for how much experience.
    • Lowered the coin value of Tri-cut gems to be more in line with other gems.
    • Bristugo added to the destinations available from the Harro Gate.
    • Altered Dire Wolves to have more streamlined treasure, switched to the Dire Wolf school, and updated their AI behavior.
    • The Vielo, with the exception of Nadia, have departed Istaria for parts unknown.
    • Techniques "Adventure: One Hand Crush II", "Defense: Ice Ward II", and "Spell: Numbing II" now use Snow Pygmy Shrunken Heads instead of Snow Pygmy Ears.
    • Boar's Hide Mask is now attuned-on-equip
    • Epic Monster Changes (Preliminary)
      • Fafnir the Defiler
        • Tweaks in his combat behavior (offensive and defensive)
        • Coin reward is now lower
      • Son of Gigaroth
        • Can now be harvested for Kwellen Hide (along with other Blighted Kwellen)
        • Is a Rich node when slain.
        • Respawn is now more variable
        • Will ALWAYS drop at least 1 rare component on death
      • Daknor the Berserk
        • Altered Sluggish Mind to cycle less often, show a mesmerize effect on the player, it now has a description, and it can be dispelled.
        • Increased health, but lower damage.
        • Berserker Barrage damage is no longer considered ethereal and the spell has a longer recycle.
    • Epic Items
      • Demon Blood Battle Axe
        • Demon Bleed X damage type is now "slash"
        • Statistics improved
        • Demon Bleed X will now do more damage per tick
      • Demonbane Spike
        • Will now give an effect "Demon's Bane" which will give the player a chance to dispel beneficial effects on the target.
        • Statistics improved
      • Demon Fist Maul
        • Increased the damage dealt by Thunderstruck
        • Thundering STrike should play a lightning effect when it hits
        • Statistics improved
        • Altered the hoard and coin value
      • Demon Claw
        • Statistics improved
    Fixes

• Fixed some of the radius of sounds on dragon machines.
    • Large and Massive Snowy Oak Trees now contain the same resource quantities as their snow-free cousins.
    • Crafting Potatus Au Gratin from Journeyman Basic Sides will now give XP.
    • Jewelry Sockets can now be applied properly to both Jewelry and Dragon Claws (for real this time!)
    • Greater Water Golems will now spawn in the Lake of Crystal Tears, but are not linked to the Water Golems that spawn on the beach.
    • Sand Beetles (level range 11 to 19) are once again found on the beaches south of Lower Bridgeview. This allows players to complete the Sslanis Militia quest as per the directions.
    • Jungle Crawler Breeders will now spawn with slightly better regularity in the Sslanis Basin. This should allow players to complete the First Hunt quest faster.
    • Bronze Boulder Golems will now count towards completion of the Defender's Blade quest.
    • Forest Crawler Breeder trophies are now correctly set to a lvl 15 trophy rather than a level 10 one.
    • Added a description to the Verdean-Tipped Technique.
    • Added a description to Merrasat's Bountiful Embrace technique.
    • Miry the Cleric Trainer's beginning quests will now display with a floating quest icon.
    • Gaedin the Warrior Trainer's beginning quests will now display with a floating quest icon.
    • Ulaven the Mage Trainer's beginning quests will now display with a floating quest icon.
    • Fixed a bug with rare foods where they could be opened like containers.
    • Wishgiver's Task "Test of Patience" will no longer report "nil is not online" when greeting the Wishgiver.
    • Quest "Blacksmith: Smelting Tongs on the move!" will now properly give you a coin award and will no longer use "Greeted NPC".
    • Quest "Blacksmith: High Demand for Large Axes" will no longer report "nil is not online" when greeting Sergeant Gaedin.
    • Ingenuity I to VI will properly overwrite one another as you level (meaning level 100 players should get Ingenuity VI now)
    • Modified the spawns of Dire Wolves in Selen Forest. They are no longer one large linked region. This hopefully will also address the problem with having them disappear before they can be looted. (As a note, it will be more difficult for players to gather and farm quantities of more than 5 to 7 wolves at a time with the way the new spawns are set up.)
    • Raised the maximum number of Radiant Wisps that can spawn
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Blight Delta 139

Jewelry Sockets can now be applied properly to both Jewelry and Dragon Claws (for real this time!)
    Is there a typo somewhere ? :O

otherwise, awsome patch. I was wondering what you've been working on the past weeks, I must say I'm glad to see that.

looks like a great patch
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

The Imperial Bureau of Transportation has agreed to raise the allowable operating speeds for cargo disks throughout the Empire, and has approved both Standish's Deluxe and Nielenoss's Cargo Flyer models of cargo disk to utilize the Imperial portal network. Standard fees will apply. Dragon Crafters interested in Nielenoss's new line of disks should speak with him for details.

yippee!!!!!!!
    faster disks! i love you, amon - will you marry me???

and the rest of it is totally awesome! especially the new port pads! and the quest updates!

everyone at horistaria - i love you all! will you all marry me? i can be a polyandrist!
    Last edited by velveeta; April 28th, 2008 at 09:32 PM.
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quest: Valor and Vigilance I: Defend the Camp
    Pratt's 4th paragraph reads, "Pratt tells you, 'Ph %n5%, ..."

After speaking to Guard Barak the Bold the first time, there is not update in quest log to speak with him again for further instructions.

Baraks instructions say to kill the patrol on the road to the south. I found the patrol to be south, but up in the hills.

Barak says to prepare to take the gates to the deadland. Quest is to Follow his orders. However, it was not readily apparent that there was also a new quest to kill 10 Raiders.

Loved that the Skeletons were mixed in each other. Will take a group to defeat them in a timely manner, but possible to also pull individuals.

I couldn't find the 'Zombie Apprentices' if this is just the Zombie Warriors, the quest doesn't update for killing them.

Edit: Found the 'Zombie Apprentices'. They appear to be the level 11+ Zombie Warriors inside the gates (only the ones within the gated area). A name differentiation from the normal Warriors would be nice.

I never did find Urgat the Wicked before having to log out.

*Note* If you are on this part of the quest and return to talk to Barak, he gives you generic, "If the local wildlife or even the undead give you trouble, I'll do my best to aid."

WONDERFUL job. I love that VI is expanding on the WA quests.

OMG a destination pad to Sanctuary Bay!!!

*jumps for joy!*

Edit: after reading the whole thing.... that is SOME patch, kudos.
    Last edited by Justa Mirage; April 28th, 2008 at 10:17 PM.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Quote Originally Posted by Zexoin View Post
    Is there a typo somewhere ? :O

otherwise, awsome patch. I was wondering what you've been working on the past weeks, I must say I'm glad to see that.
    What they mean is, when they put jewelry sockets into dragon head scales, it broke bi-ped socketed jewelry too.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34

Quote Originally Posted by Justa Mirage View Post
    What they mean is, when they put jewelry sockets into dragon head scales, it broke bi-ped socketed jewelry too.
    I know, I supposed they meant dragon head scales instead of dragon claws.

Quote Originally Posted by Zexoin View Post
    I know, I supposed they meant dragon head scales instead of dragon claws.
    *smacks forehead*

[*]Boar's Hide Mask is now attuned-on-equip[*]Epic Monster Changes (Preliminary)
    • Fafnir the Defiler
      • Tweaks in his combat behavior (offensive and defensive)
    • Son of Gigaroth
      • Can now be harvested for Kwellen Hide (along with other Blighted Kwellen)
      • Is a Rich node when slain.
      • Respawn is now more variable
      • Will ALWAYS drop at least 1 rare component on death
    • Daknor the Berserk
      • Altered Sluggish Mind to cycle less often, show a mesmerize effect on the player, it now has a description, and it can be dispelled.
      • Increased health, but lower damage.
      • Berserker Barrage damage is no longer considered ethereal and the spell has a longer recycle.
    [*]Epic Items
    • Demon Blood Battle Axe
      • Demon Bleed X damage type is now "slash"
      • Statistics improved
      • Demon Bleed X will now do more damage per tick
    • Demonbane Spike
      • Will now give an effect "Demon's Bane" which will give the player a chance to dispel beneficial effects on the target.
      • Statistics improved
    • Demon Fist Maul
      • Increased the damage dealt by Thunderstruck
      • Thundering STrike should play a lightning effect when it hits
      • Statistics improved
    • Demon Claw
      • Statistics improved
    [/LIST]Fixes

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHHAHHHAH a dream come true ya!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    [*]Integrated Arietna's subtle wisp coloring into the game.
    This will help alot! Although I do wonder why the more universal colored icons has not been intergrated yet. I suppose it is because it is incomplete, but I feel really blind if I get to computer without the icons and am greeted by three colors and maybe a dozen different icon symbols....

[*]The Vielo, with the exception of Nadia, have departed Istaria for parts unknown.
    As a bit of an OT, has anyone ever seen a scalecraft recharge kit formula drop? I'ce never seen one on the cosigner or offered up in market... I'm just a bit worried on what kinds of reprocussions this will bring.

[*]Changes on the Epics[*]Wishgiver's Task "Test of Patience" will no longer report "nil is not online" when greeting the Wishgiver.[*]Quest "Blacksmith: Smelting Tongs on the move!" will now properly give you a coin award and will no longer use "Greeted NPC".[*]Quest "Blacksmith: High Demand for Large Axes" will no longer report "nil is not online" when greeting Sergeant Gaedin.[*]Raised the maximum number of Radiant Wisps that can spawn
    Wow! Very quick to jump on seemingly insignificant details that are brought up. I am at a loss for words but am very glad we are shown we are being listened to.

I am eagerly looking forward to the disk changes as well!

The sanctuary bay portal destination is marked as "Human Destination" *laughs* it is accessable from portals with player city listings *very cool*

The new helian disk has a damage attached to it for 1-3 crushing damage (which I thought was funny)

Lol!
    Your cargo disk crash lands on your tail!
    You have been crushed by a failed cargo disk for 3 points!

YAYPATCHILOVEYOUVI!

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    As a bit of an OT, has anyone ever seen a scalecraft recharge kit formula drop? I'ce never seen one on the cosigner or offered up in market... I'm just a bit worried on what kinds of reprocussions this will bring.
    I think it's offered by Dragon Crafter Trainers.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

• The Imperial Bureau of Transportation has agreed to raise the allowable operating speeds for cargo disks throughout the Empire, and has approved both Standish's Deluxe and Nielenoss's Cargo Flyer models of cargo disk to utilize the Imperial portal network. Standard fees will apply. Dragon Crafters interested in Nielenoss's new line of disks should speak with him for details.
    Baby where were you when I was building the lair?

No fix for the zombie medic eyes?

But great patch, love the new quests to do!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Have the details for the new Dragon cargo disks been posted anywhere yet? The rest of the patch is looking good - minor and major fixes, stuff that's just been raised and long-standing issues, more lore and more quest XP

Antonath

Hm forgot somehting , since you added the missing spell "Spirit Ward", you will also add "Blight Resistance" soon?

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Last night I spent another 40 minutes running around NT Deadlands and some around the outside of the Deadlands looking for Urgat the Wicked. I still can't find him. So I logged onto Chaos to see if I could find where he is supposed to be (if he hasn't been moved). I found him IN Guard Barak's camp. Before I could even get there to land a blow, the 3 guards had taken him down. Wow, and they thought they needed help.

So, after over an hour total time of just looking, I'm still unable to find Urgat on Blight in order to complete the quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonath View Post
    Have the details for the new Dragon cargo disks been posted anywhere yet? The rest of the patch is looking good - minor and major fixes, stuff that's just been raised and long-standing issues, more lore and more quest XP

Antonath
    well the 5 minutes I was on blight yesterday, someone linked the Tier 6 version of the original disk:

Adamantium-Travertine disk 13,500 capacity, Fly speed cap of 125 but a debuff of -50 fly level 100 required. Holds 1 item. sooo if you have velocity scales on, it will basically negate teched velocity scales and let you putter around at 75 (80 if you are ancient) with your disk.

Thread Information