tool for Claws
    jewelry for head scales

Default Re: Blight Delta 139

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    tool for Claws
    jewelry for head scales
    The problem is, on Blight, both go on the claws

I hit valkor, and umyar for more...I hit sog for more if I have flame attack...reklar if I have boon....alvl 87 "mini named" should not take that kind of abuse unless he drops "semi epic loot"

its very inconsistent

not worth killing it...might as well fly and just avoid them.

Id like to say that I havent hit this new mob....I am merely going off of chasings numbers...and theyare WAY too low for a mob that level to be taking.
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

Okay folks, we have your feedback about sockets and the damage to Dire Wolves. Please keep the feedback from here out on the rest of the delta. Thank you
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Boar's Hide Mask is now attuned-on-equip
    I'm not sure what this change is for.
    I've been told that most people never actually 'equip' the mask. They just 'use' it. Most people who use it (or so I'm told) have it on a hotkey to 'use' the item.

Quote Originally Posted by GalemThawn View Post
    Last night I spent another 40 minutes running around NT Deadlands and some around the outside of the Deadlands looking for Urgat the Wicked. I still can't find him. So I logged onto Chaos to see if I could find where he is supposed to be (if he hasn't been moved). I found him IN Guard Barak's camp. Before I could even get there to land a blow, the 3 guards had taken him down. Wow, and they thought they needed help.

So, after over an hour total time of just looking, I'm still unable to find Urgat on Blight in order to complete the quest.
    I haven't been able to find him, either, Galem. He *could* have been killed by Barak's troops, but if so, I couldn't tell, as the skellies are clustered so thickly there that I find it hard to read names. Like yours, my quest remains unfinished.

Aine, see Velea's comments.
    I wouldn't try to finish the quest until after the next delta.

Oh, thank you, Galem! Not sure how I missed her comments on this (they were clear and easy to read, I just skipped them somehow). I have read them now, and that helps a lot.

One thing...Pratt still calls you %n5% instead of your name. He was the second npc to call me something, (the tavern keeper called me "master" and I am female...but I guess in khutit no-one can really tell. *sighs*). I was starting to get a complex!

All the changes that Velea noted are fixed on their internal server. We will see these changes after the next delta.

Quote Originally Posted by aine View Post
    (the tavern keeper called me "master" and I am female...but I guess in khutit no-one can really tell. *sighs*). I was starting to get a complex!
    Do you honestly expect bipeds to know the difference? At least that one knew his place. Some titles are titles regardless of gender. (eg: a king is called a king, regardless of what gender the holder is. Not sure how Istarian lore handles that, but dragons, according to Istaria's character creation are genderless.)

* Morran Gizmogrinder is looking for some help with her latest project. Applicants should be familiar with either the Satyr Isles or the Eastern Deadlands.

I was testing this and ran into a problem.
    I'm not sure if this will be a problem on live servers or not.

At one point, Morran wants 20 freshly looted cobalt golem fragments.
    In 90 minutes of hunting, I found and killed only 15 cobalt golems and looted only 1 fragment on the last golem. If that rate continued, it would take me 30 hours to just get the fragments.

I'd love to complete this part of the quest and continue testing, but that's just too long for me to devote to that single portion of the quest.

For those who don't log on Blight but want to know the new disks stats :

(the -32 (null) is supposed to be a -32 speed)

I must say that I love them thanks to whoever made those ^_^

Oopsie. A typo on that disk Zex posted.
    Attached Images Attached Images

So theorhetically if you are not wearing teched wing scales, the speed would be like the regular disks were with the speed cap of 29 / 39 but with scales would give you more speed. That is cool.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

So the new dragon disk allows more stacks, but less bulk and runs off current school levels. Seems pretty fair, and certainly more useful than the one stack of the existing disk (at least before you get silos in your lair).

Looking at the cargo disk list it's basically a flying standish deluxe. I'd rather a flying "normal" deluxe (works off any school), but that's only because my regular crafting is so much higher than my laircrafting

Antonath

Don't all disks work off "current school"? I honestly can't remember right now. (Probably up too early)

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    Don't all disks work off "current school"? I honestly can't remember right now. (Probably up too early)
    Nope. The original Standard and Deluxe disks work off your highest (crafting) school. The list I linked to has a special note if the disk works off your current school.

It's a great way to differentiate the disks, actually. The standish disks are double the speed of the originals, but only work off current school levels so can't be used for grinding up a new school.

Antonath

Quote Originally Posted by Antonath View Post
    Nope. The original Standard and Deluxe disks work off your highest (crafting) school. The list I linked to has a special note if the disk works off your current school.
    Antonath
    Acutally, only the Standish Deluxe uses Current craft level.
    Deluxe Cargo Disk = Any Craft Level
    Knut's Cargo Disk = Any Craft Level
    Standard Cargo Disk = Any Craft Level
    Standish's Cargo Disk = Any Craft Level
    Standish's Deluxe Cargo Disk = Current Craft Level
    Tarbash's Cargo Disk = Any Craft Level
    Tarbash's Compact Cargo Disk = Any Craft Level

If I'm remembering my old old tinkering methods - I think the Standish's Deluxe was originally a miner/gatherer only disk. It changed sometime in Istarian history. Since the original stats on the disk were more generous due to the class restriction, the thought was to apply at least some additional restriction so as to keep balance.

http://community.istaria.com/news/?id=54
    This really old herald post from 2005 was the only reference I could find to substantiate my memory, but down in the crafters corner section it does confirm my memory that the standish deluxe was originally a miner/gatherer only disk.

Djanee you are correct, the Standish lines were only for Gatherers / Miners and was changed.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

OOOPS, wrong thread. I'll put it where it goes.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information