Thread: NPC for a day!

Hybrid View

Default NPC for a day!

If you could be any NPC or Mob in the game, what would you do and why?

Examples would be the obvious and have been done:

(take any epic mob and squish Nadia, that's a given)

Humor is good too, not everyone needs to be Epic mob and go smish the characters in game, but there are a few I have in mind I would not mind seeing "taught a lesson"
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: NPC for a day!

i would be the queen of the cob gols and i would order isotope to kill himself every time he respawns in increasingly sadistic and creative ways....
    just because he deserves it....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

I'd be an Ice Orge, with an unlimited suply of snowballs. I'd sit in the Brist destination hub and pelt anyone that came through.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Hmmm, anyone, anywhere....

I think I'd be Sir Aidan the Reasonable. I'd move my encampment up around the Bristugo portal ring and set up an actual shop, asking the shards' construction teams for assistance in getting everything set up and have plenty of shelves and gnome sized ladders on wheels to get around to all of them, so I could display the wares I'm selling for everyone. And, being closer to the pad, I'd trounce the competition from that witch, Nadia.

Oh, and I could also help with directions for those who don't know the portal ring as well.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Umyarr the Golem King, I'd go knock some sense into Lantanel the Hermit.

...I hope that's how you spell his name.

I'd be the Forest Spider Huntress and go sit in kion for every youngling and former youngling to beat on over and over and over and over and ...
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

I would be Relstaroth. I would fly into the nearest ocean and no one would miss me. Except for maybe Balennos. She'd have to take over all my duites, what a shame. She's a much nicer dragon.

I do have a sneaking suspicion that's why he's so mean towards gifted- he's jealous.

(Spurred from a convo in Dragon Channel about using the old dragon's skin for handbags....No I didn't start it :P )
    Last edited by Shian; May 10th, 2008 at 02:43 PM.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Well, if Relstaroth would just be THANKFUL for having someone direct/lead prospective new pupils to him!

"Begone, naka-duskael. You are not welcome here" just is not a nice, friendly way of saying "Thank you."

Ok, so if I couldn't be Sir Aidan the Reasonable, I think I'd choose someone a bit more like me. Perhaps Eujean from Dalimond. Good carpenter's job, plenty of resources, nicely built crafthall...
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Darkstaff i think his name is(the one under aug) Id be him because i wouldnt be bothered by other people, no weather, and all the ale a person could want just down the hall:P

i'd be lady kendra. she's got a beautiful outfit, runs her city and had lots of folks cook up specialty feasts for her in a very tight timeframe. she also gives out cool stuff to those who help her out... maybe that's why folks jump to take care of her desires? anyway, she seems very together, something i only dream of being! :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    I would be Relstaroth. I would fly into the nearest ocean and no one would miss me. Except for maybe Balennos. She'd have to take over all my duites, what a shame. She's a much nicer dragon.
    Balennos might get upset that you think HE is a SHE.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I would be Mr. Clause of course!

Shargrailar / Manshoon

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Balennos might get upset that you think HE is a SHE.
    It! They are all ITS!

*grumbles and laughs*

As for NPC? I would be the Sleeper and sit around New Trismus.... litterally /around/ New Trismus

Soraii / Alaysar

Quote Originally Posted by Soraii View Post
    It! They are all ITS!

*grumbles and laughs*

As for NPC? I would be the Sleeper and sit around New Trismus.... litterally /around/ New Trismus

Soraii / Alaysar
    And hatchies use your tail as a slide.... awwwwwww

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

i want to be the only ambrosia vendor left in istaria - either that or nadia (but saris, not human.......)
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

I would be General Reklar. Not to kill anybody, just be be huge and bad*ss. XD

Random query: How IS he so huge? Have dragons been getting smaller through the generations? Would Malganival (that's his name right? :O ) Lunus and Helian (what's her first name? :O ) have been this size?

~Galde

Quote Originally Posted by Galdethriel View Post
    I would be General Reklar. Not to kill anybody, just be be huge and bad*ss. XD

Random query: How IS he so huge? Have dragons been getting smaller through the generations? Would Malganival (that's his name right? :O ) Lunus and Helian (what's her first name? :O ) have been this size?

~Galde
    Because he's a monster and we chose to make him big?
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information