Thread: DeathPoint Collectors - Chaos

Default DeathPoint Collectors - Chaos

We're talking olde school. Among hte oldest ever, been around since perhaps beta, I know the origianl Guild Leader was.

I run a very family sized guild. I honestly dont want much over 20 online at a time (not including alts dual boxing). The guild agrees with me. I welcome unity players. We have a semi lengthy screening process where we have our guildies, especially the officers get to know preospective recruits.

Newbies are welcome.

As far as rules go... we tend to be craft oriented, which is odd, becuase I tend to despise it. If if crafting, its for my guild, or to be kind to a new player.
    (been known to do it for coin too)

I digress thats off topic.

We like good, helpful folks, not just to help the guild but to help everyone.

I appeal to those who truly like to avoid the drama that is fast becoming Chaos. I keep it out of my guild as much as I can. We simply rarely discuss it in there. I defend my guild like a wolf.

I hazard that we are very picky. While not elitist, we are never actively recruiting and take people we find exceptional.

We like to tell dirty jokes nad can get rowdy, swearing can be rampant somedays, so its likely not a place for people under 14 years of age.

I don't expect people to log in daily or pay guild dues or any of that stuff.

I do however stress we're mostly about fun, but can definitely have a serious playstyle and good work ethic.

If this sounds good feel free to PM me or look up my toons online...contact any of our guildies, well talk business.
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

Default Re: DeathPoint Collectors - Chaos

Oh 1 addition...

I don't allow people in my guild to be in another guild. thats my one strict rule. in my book you pick, you are loyal, or you are gone. I'm not saying don't have friends other places, but the guild is your only guild.
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

well said Boss !

Yay! We're finally on the list!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Cool Re: DeathPoint Collectors - Chaos

These guys aren't all that great...don't let them lie to you

Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

I have to say that having been in this guild for almost 6 months it's not really matching up to what Silverblaze has described. Our current guild leader is reluctant to do anything to encourage social activity within the guild, in all fairness he's got a lot of stuff going on in RL™ and so he just spends all his time logged in at the maggots in Dralnok's Doom without saying much of anything because he's so busy. I've offered to help by organising events and I'm always trying to encourage a bit of friendly chat but lately getting any response out of anyone on guild chat is a difficult task.

If any past members of Deathpoint Collectors are interested in coming back and helping revitalize the guild I know that we would be very grateful. It's not fair on our current guild leader, as he has rightly pointed out he never agreed to be the leader. Delegating leadership responsibilities would be nice, but he needs to feel able to trust those he asks to help. If you know of any past members of DPC who relish a challenge and would love to come back and breathe new life into one of the oldest guilds around please let them know about our current predicament and how much their help would be welcome by the few of us who remain!

Thread Information