Thread: Almost Returned...!

Default Almost Returned...!

Hello all. I doubt anyone would remember a 60ish gray dragon on Chaos named Marisch, but that was me oh-so-long-ago. I left due to numerous circumstances all over the place (family pressure to hang out with them in their chosen game instead, college taking away time and money, that kind of thing) way back when. I'm terribly excited to see the game's survived through the whole EI debacle, and saddened that I was unable to give my support throughout that time.

But now, hopefully, I'll soon be able to reopen my account and return to Istaria--I've missed the place for years!

Default Re: Almost Returned...!

Hia Wirevix. Nice to see you back.

Welcome back and have a good time here!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Wirevix View Post
    ... I left due to numerous circumstances all over the place (family pressure to hang out with them in their chosen game instead... hopefully, I'll soon be able to reopen my account and return to Istaria--I've missed the place for years!
    Ooo, I know what you mean! Not a day goes by that I don't hear a family member declare "you should play WoW with us". I stick to my guns (claws?), though, and demand my right to live in Istaria. Glad to hear you are on your way back, Wirevix. Ours is a beautiful world that is becoming even more lovely as we speak.

Thread Information