Thread: More RP (non-armor) clothing.

Default More RP (non-armor) clothing.

This would take more time and resources than many other suggestions as it'd require designing new clothing models for the bipeds for each new outfits, but I thought I'd throw this suggestion out there.

I would like to see more RP-based clothing, perhaps with some crafting/gathering benefit, but the clothing itself would be nice and it could just be teched with the desired benefit. It would generally be cloth clothing like the fashion clothing, but with more intended use. Here are some ideas...

Fishing Gear (taught by a Tailor trainer?)
    - Galoshes for the feet (You know, boots that are thigh high for those times one needs to walk into deep water)
    - Wide-Brimmed Hat on the head (Just for looks, but helps keep the sun out of one's eyes)

Cooking Gear (taught by a tailor trainer?)
    - Toque for the head (A nice chef's hat for the serious confectioners)
    - Chef Jacket (might make seperate parts for sleeves, wrists, etc. Basically the standard double-breasts jacket use by chefs.)
    - Checked Pants for the leggings (a checkered patterned pair of pants also standard in a chef's outfit)
    - Cooking Apron on the waist

Mining gear:
    - Miner Hardhat (Made by metalworkers / Blacksmiths)
    - Mine Helmet (made by Tinkerers, has a little chargable light added to a Miner Hardhat)

Miscellaneous:
    - Workman's Gloves (thick leather gloves that can be worn by crafters and teched with a variety of labor intensive crafting techniques, such as Mining, Quarrying, Smelting, etc.)

Default Re: More RP (non-armor) clothing.

I'd like to see some ranger/archer type hats (you know the kind with the feather) I may even wear it instead of armor
    Segorian_Bounty - Elder Adult Dragon - Chaos
    Mearis - Saris - All around biped crafter - Chaos
    ....Toooo many alts to list them all

Thread Information