Thread: Plot Menu does not work?

Default Plot Menu does not work?

I saw that some months ago there was a similar problem as I discovered today on Order.
    When I try to use any menues for my plot there is nothing shown in the lists.
    Neither which structures already are built, nore those that are placed and waiting to be built. When clicking on a structure, I get no lists allowing me to construct something. Yesterday everything was still fine.

Please tell me that I do not have to wait until next Tuesday for being this fixed.
    Building the plot is the main occupation of my craft-gnome and this week I would have a little bit more time than usual and the little one would be very sad if he had to be jobless for a whole week.

Default Re: Plot Menu does not work?

Seems that we (as I have seen that others have the problem, too) really have to wait until Tuesday *snif*

But please give me hope: Will it at least vanish after Tuesday's maintenance, or is it a bigger problem?

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

I noted this last night trying to look at Lemona's plot in Acul on Order shard. The ONLY building that showed up on her entire plot was the t6 consigner. None of the other structures appeared in the construction window. Went to the plot marker and again, the only building was the t6 consigner, either under construction or completed. Nothing partial or completed showed up.

THAT may be part of it. The only thing that did show up was at 0.0% complete!
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post
    THAT may be part of it. The only thing that did show up was at 0.0% complete!
    I can confirm this. Some pieces on Tsar's lair won't open. The piece that did open was the T6 library that had nothing on it. I was however, able to open the construction window again after I had placed components one day later, so those things at 0% will still stay buildable even if you place units on it.

After seeing your posts I tried again with focus on the structures that are completet at 0.0% - but with no success.
    So maybe it is even more special as you are talking about t6 and I have no t6 structures on the plot. But that would really be ... strange.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

On Sunday, I looked over Lemona's again. This time, nothing at all showed up, not even the consigner.

Only thing I can think of that was done differently was that the first time, I had double clicked on the consigner and pawnbroker first to check them out before going to the plot marker. Pawnbroker showed nothing in the construction window. Consigner showed everything normally. When I went to the plot marker, only the consigner showed up in the construction tab (and the built t4 tavern did not in the completed list).
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

I reopened a ticket on this because our plots were affected for the second time in three weeks - see the thread I posted in this section of the boards.

I did get a response this morning indicating they although they are looking at this issue very closely, they don't have a permanent solution worked out - but it should be fixed with Tuesday's maintenance.

It'll likely recurr, manifesting itself seemingly randomly, until a perm solution is found. Hang in there; I know how you feel.
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

Ah, o.k.
    Thank you for sharing this information, Steele.
    So lets hope there will be a perma solution soon, but when they say that they are working on it there is a big chance that they will find one.
    (At least my Gnome takes this for a proof - he is a really cheerful nature )

Little Update: Everything is fine with the menu again.
    Hoepfully it will last very very long until this error occurs again.

Thank you very much

Thread Information