Thread: Plots any easy fixes?

Default Plots any easy fixes?

Just wondered if their are any easy ways for Dev,s to resolve the race for plots(mostly on Chaos).
    Current situation very few free plots in easy reach of a pad for a one Sub player of a size that satisfies their needs.
    We here that an increase of speed is coming to Disc`s....this will enable us to extend the range a bit of acceptable runs from pad to plot to build.
    We are waiting on plot,s being released from players who never intend to return....will this be enough?
    I think most serious builders want as big a plot as they can get and only pay one subby.
    So what else could be done easily?
    Some plots have been made bigger in the past,we are told this takes a lot of work.
    What about increaseing the content size of buildings,this is after all why most plots are developed for storage,and a site to craft.
    Would increasing the silo,s and houses be easier compaired with plot rescaling?
    Or maybe some other method of better using a plot...i assume the Dev,s had in mind some sort of plan for a 25x25 plot user?
    All alone in the dark

Chaos..Morrtoc
    Unity..Brainbasher(MorrBasher on Chaos)

Default Re: Plots any easy fixes?

when ya say increasing the silos any house do ya mean build up??? we had some like that (fiend connie shop huge as heck) but they removed them

Default Re: Plots any easy fixes?

nope by content thats exactly what i refer to...increase capacity both bulk and no. ofitems...the world is fastly becoming a silo park.
    no problem with increasing the build requirements in line with capacity increase...within level....just need tobe able to use a 25x25 to better use
    All alone in the dark

Chaos..Morrtoc
    Unity..Brainbasher(MorrBasher on Chaos)

Thread Information