Thread: Forced Solo Quest Adventure.

Default Forced Solo Quest Adventure.

How about a forced solo quest adventure?

Content Trimmed
    Sorry - I needed this idea back for another project. Just the suggestion left for the repliers.

Default Re: Forced Solo Quest Adventure.

I'm all for more quests, especially do once and failable ones. Anything that helps develop your character in some way is also good.

So quests that must be performed solo that give some form of benefit stat or skill boost, an ability or item would be great.

However how many of these quests would you have? would they be class specific or race specific (which they are looking into already) what would the benefits be?

It would take a great deal of work to implement this I imagine, divising lots of quests implementing appropriate assets and devising balanced rewards as well as working out if they should be class or race based or neither with generic rewards.
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

I for one would like more quest diversity and better rewards. In fact quests have seemed to decrease seeing as class trainers stop giving them early on now. My Chaos Warrior trainer will not give me any quests now since the merge. (im lvl 46). I keep getting the old come back when your stronger line from him.

50 Chaos Warrior on Chaos

If I thought they were actually listening, I would create an infinite varity of quests, and never once resorting to "Kill ten pigs". Some people can do little else but dream, I'm one of them. If I thought I'd be heard I'd do it. Do they have a description of the quest scripting engine/system Artifact use somewhere?

You could submit a support ticket asking for details of the quest scripting engine and express a willingness to work on creating quests so you can get a generic reply such as

"I will forward this to the live team for review
    Thank you for your suggestion"

Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

You could submit a support ticket asking for details of the quest scripting engine and express a willingness to work on creating quests so you can get a generic reply such as

"I will forward this to the live team for review
    Thank you for your suggestion"
    Lol, evilkarl.... but I guess I can understand your little cynicism here, I'm afraid this is the way it does happen all too often.
    Just the same: I really hope you, Blister and others can cope with this disappointing part, and will just steadily keep the flow of good, enthusiastic idea's coming. Sometimes things work like breaking through dams: just keep adding, and once upon a time the dam will overflow, that will force a crack, and finally the river will flow freely into the (developers-)land beyond. The idea's I see here, including this one for sure,would almost all really be an asset to the game imo; lets hope recognition of that ánd acceptance of some real help from their playerbase WILL come sooner or later [:)].

Thread Information