Thread: Thankyou Devs

Default Thankyou Devs

thanks for the minie event that happened last night on chaos it was a BLAST for the smaller players

now hopfully soon a big player raid will happen
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: Thankyou Devs

missed it on both shards:-(((

but very happy that "it" happens again.

Thy devs!!!- We all love that!!

Yeah on Order we had a constant attack on Chichonis; was fun to see old buddies like AoP, Werewolf Stormcallers, Fang the Tromentor, blights and undead dragons, and the mighty SALT ROCK GOLEMS!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Shame most of the lower level players didn't get a chance to even get to the lower level mobs though cause multiple higher levels were going on a killing spree to get the weapon parts.

That was more in the end, at the beginning there where only lowlvl mobs and the big ones standed aside to watch how the little ones did. But most of the time they died at the lowlvl mobs. I dont know how, maybe they where overpowered or too much. I stood there mostly to make pictures and heal the little ones but the mobs hit them hard =(

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

looks like Order got a taste of chaos

I didn't get too many pictures of the first 2 attacks as by the time I could get in position to get a few screen shots, they were all dead then I CTD'd for the first time in many many months.

I did go get some pictures of a Pox dragon
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

woohoo, thanks so much for the live event in celebration of our completing all the artifacts on order!! waaay cool!
    - i loved that takora went on just before we completed it about how after they completed the last artifact on unity the shard was destroyed (talk about anticipation!)
    - i loved the timing of the first anchor appearance that coincided with the artifact completion
    - i liked that there were multiple spawns to keep it going for a bit
    - i laughed till tears rolled when heklatis convinced amarie to spawn one more anchor... and it promptly killed her! (sorry amarie, just too ironic!!)

thank you so much for a great evening to remember after a long day of crafting!!!

Agreed. That was very exhilirating after Takora's mumbling of doom!

I wasn't sure if the anchors were going to end! With all the attacks from the WA this weekend, seems they are no longer sitting quietly by. The war is here at last!

Maybe soon we'll learn what those artifacts actually DO instead of the rumors and speculations. C`gan mentioned gifted learning to swim if all shard artifacts were completed among the more bizzare ones

Haha it was so great! I was like .. oh no what did I do! hahah!

*humbles something like "and then it rained hoard from the heaven...hmm no hoard.. grrrmmmbl..."*

Amarie is evil I tell you all! Dont trust that cute Dryad!

I'd love to see images of this. I wasn't able to make it, as when I started my run from Mia's Edge, I lost connection for some time!! I hope DharSii managed to kill one in my name. He took off on me after he heard of the second wave. *snickers* Even though I wouldn't have been able to kill one myself, I wanted to at least play witness. (I was going to come along to the world project and help with that too... I regret my lazy tail!)

You want images? I give you images! I am accommodating, yes? Kyahahahah..

First, we built a gazebo. Also, I appear to be the tallest hatchling.
    Then, we waited for everyone to get settled for the completion of the AoM.
    Then we completed the AoM.
    And then this happened.
    And this.
    And then I died, but got ressed and didn't die again. Only had two DPs for the whole event, whereas some slightly slower hatchlings had like 7.
    The anchors sort of spawned along the road until we reached Amarie. Here you can see the huge group of dragons and bipeds all standing around the tiny dryad.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Wow! Thank you for the screenies! (I didn't think to take any because I'm on the junk computer. Can't get HZ to work on good one)

*points at last photo* Look! It's Piano! ^_^ So many low levels at that event... I'm glad -and a bit surprised we didn't have too many deaths.

Hahaha I wound up with 9 DPs in that (although some were ones I'd had from before, I'm just not sure how many) but it was so much fun. I couldn't actually hit anything but I chased it all around anyway. Craziness!
    Tchanel Rulskyl, Ancient of Order.
    Currently unable to return due to being poor.

Ee! Thanks! Wow, it looks exciting! I love the mass of wings and claws from everyone trying to get at it at once.

Fewer players on Blight, so fewer wings and claws...although we did our share of damage to the WA regardless. Funny thing...an hour or so after the event, Ardorr happened to nose around under a tree and dislodged some leftover pale hatchlings that had been hiding there. They chased him around the portals until Ry came to the rescue, hehe. (I stood back and took the photo...seemed the two of them had it under control. )

Thanks, LaughingOtter, for a very fun event!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information