Thread: Discussion for Developer's Desk May

Default Discussion for Developer's Desk May

Please use this thread to discuss the May Developer's Desk.

Default Re: Discussion for Developer's Desk May

Good to know the issue of despawning mobs has been pinned down.

Thank you for the communication and good development, as always.

But I don't have air conditioning. -_-' *covers my computer in ice packs and crawls into Istaria to hide until summer goes away*

Two problems though, or possibly just one:
    1. There is no PSD of the logo provided, nor is there a PSD of the Virtrium logo.
    2. The press kit hasn't been updated.
    Last edited by Vaz; May 10th, 2008 at 04:06 AM.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Wow! Player fan art and SS as loading screens? That's awesome to incorporate that into the game!

I am looking forward to the glide and cargo disk revamp. You guys are working very quickly and efficiently. Loving the excellent communication this game has.

I can't wait for summer contests!

Hm.. sadly no word about vista... No progress there?

Seems like I'll have to torture my old notebook a bit longer then. *sigh* I know someone that would like to come back, but is afraid that he wouldn't be able to play on his vista PC and therefore is still hesitating. I think vista should be a very important issue, now, such a long time after the official vista release...
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

*bounces* Ohh I hope they push soon the Blight Patch live!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

ditto on that Takora, can't wait to just start flying when I 'fall' off a mountain instead of having to hit jump. I also think I have just the cool screenie for a load screen hehe
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

thank you VI- great news as usual

And thank you again for bringing back SOOO many of my old friends
    (still working on lots of others)

OK then the plot reclamation will be with an auction ^^

Hopefully not a "blind" auction like on Unity.
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

I love the idea of folks submitting pictures for the loading screens... but did I miss where to find the logo needed for the picture with the logo, since you require it both with and without to be submitted?

Its in the link posted here Tho if it does to you what it did to me you'll have a heck of a time trying to save the logo as it will only save the php page rather than the image :| I am rather confused if thats the size they want the whole image to be or just the logo... given that they're both the same size.

That image is the same size as the current loading screen (or perhaps I should say preloading), therefore it indicates the size the entire image should be.

I found that using File > Save Page As in Firefox works.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

First let me say thank you for these good communication!

I agree with Garfonso, one of the important things should be to fix the Vista issue. Second thing should be the Plot Reclamation. Why? It's very simple. There are many players from Unity around, many of them have no plot so it is important to give them some useful work to do for holding these players ingame. I fear many players would leave the game again to have not a dog's chance to get a plot. But I'm pretty sure you guys will do a great job and will give us a lots of fun in Istaria.
    Osgoroth, the friendly neighborhood blue Dragon

Thread Information