Thread: Highest melee damage possible dragon set

Default Highest melee damage possible dragon set

I'd like to create a very worthwhile damage scales set.

Since it's a lot I don't play I would like to ask for suggestions, in order not to leave out some recent, trivial trick that would make me waste reagents.

Is all I need something strength scales with sockets, dex tech, T&C tech? What would you put as third tech on scales that can't be teched? Health? Armor?
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Re: Highest melee damage possible dragon set

Scales are just like a set of armour in the respect that their for protection more than agression.
    The base for any self respecting Lunus dragon would be -
    Strength based scales with Tooth & Claw.

Anything else you put on the scales depends on what your going to go fighting, no point having Fire resistance if your hunting Ice monsters.

Also no point being able to hit if your armour is like paper.

Dex can help aswell but i've not really seen much of a benefit to my Lunus Dragon by having it as being an Ancient you tend to '1 hit kill' most stuff anyway

One thing i would say is Socket everything you can, as you can swap and change easy then
    As for the rest of the Scales, Defence. You can only kill one at a time but theirs nothing stopping 20 mobs from hitting you at the same time.

I've hit 3k with gold rage on a few level 100 things, and my set is armor scales mainly teched with dex, strength, and TaC. Lunus. I don't really know if that's good or not, but meh :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kiamarra View Post
    I've hit 3k with gold rage on a few level 100 things, and my set is armor scales mainly teched with dex, strength, and TaC. Lunus. I don't really know if that's good or not, but meh :P
    If by 3k you intend 3 x 1000, it's a number I want to go beyond.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Thread Information