Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blight Delta 142

Default Blight Delta 142

The following additions, changes, and fixes were applied to Blight as a part of Delta 142:

Additions

• A Cauldron Workshop is now available as a plot structure for all three tiers.
    • The Communities of Papa and Old Oaks have acquired wells.
    • Old Oaks has acquired a sandpile.
    • A destination pad has been added to the Imperial Outpost. Frig Tallowgar will offer to attune qualified characters.

Changes

• Shining Blades formula is now attuned on receipt.
    • Dark Cyclone formula is now attuned on receipt.
    • Created a better description for Silver Strike, assigned a special attack animation and particle effect.
    • Lowered the hoard cost on the Drain Strike abilities
    • Created a better description for Dragon's Reach, and assigned a special attack animation and particle effect.
    • Created a better description for Spiked Scales.
    • Spiked Scales augmentation will now display a particle effect when it "fires".
    • Assigned a particle effect to Dragon's Gift.
    • Bite augmentation now qualifies as a bleed.
    • Bite ability now has an associated particle effect.
    • Created a better description for Refreshing Breeze and assigned a particle effect.
    • Created a better description for Ravage and assigned a special attack animation and particle effect.
    • Updated name, description, keyword and hoard value of Ice Bone Splinters
    • Breath of Ice quest reworked and added to Semeneth's quest bucket. The quest now has sub-quests for tracking progress better and is available to all Dragons, regardless of faction choice.
    • Lowered the recycle timer on Breath of Ice and Breath of Lightning from 600 to 60 seconds.
    • Breath of Ice and Breath of Lightning now have hoard costs.
    • Ice Breath augmentation now properly increases the delay for melee and ranged attacks. It will also increase damage done by flame to the target while it is active.
    • Updated name, description, keyword and hoard value of Energy Bone Splinters.
    • Breath of Lightning quest reworked and added to Valkoth's quest bucket. The quest now has sub-quests for tracking progress better and is available to all Dragons, regardless of faction choice.
    • Added a description to the Shield of Gold augmentation, added a particle effect to the ability.
    • Updated name, description, keyword and hoard value of Flame Bone Splinters.
    • Breath of Fire quest reworked and added to Kelakhan's quest bucket. The quest now has sub-quests for tracking progress better, but now requires that you complete either the Breath of Ice or Breath of Lightning quest first.
    • Craft Trainers on New Trismus no longer give T2 to T5 tasks. Tasks for new players may be introduced at a later time using the quest bucket system.
    • Sammy's Special Pants quest now uses the quest bucket system.
    • Sandstone Golems will now wander far less often and should revert to their "sleep" state (a big resource node) when not moving. NOTE: This is a preliminary step and if it works it will be applied to other golems.
    • Ingenuity Ability can now be used to gather water.

Fixes

• Updated Mani the Dire Wolf's name from "Dire Wolf Alpha".
    • Weaver Trainers now carry the Beginner Fabric Construction Bolt formula.
    • Once and for all (I hope) fixed the Valor and Vigilance quest. Reward is now given within the quest itself. Separated quest to be one for dragons, one for bipeds.
    • Urgat the Wicked: Now shouldn't instantly respawn; had treasure adjusted to remove chance for key drop (as it is now in the quest itself).
    • Trials of the Gifted quest has been made more "user friendly"; specifically added better directions in the Swiftness and Knowledge Trials, and gave better indication of where the assistant to assessor of Wit is.
    • Gaedin's Warrior quest #3 is no longer repeatable
    • Gaedin's Warrior Training quests will now properly re-greet Gaedin at the last step
    • Weaker Saris Skeletons near the Ruined Homestead Camp are much less aggressive and no longer social
    • Brown Wolves on New Trismus are less social and have a much shorter aggro radius.
    • Lowered the maximum number of brown wolves that can spawn on New Trismus.
    • Lowered the respawn time of Red Tusks.
    • Lowered the maximum spawn quantity of Reanimated Warriors on New Trismus and lowered the respawn rate.
    • Lowered the aggro radius on Reanimated skeletons.
    • Fixed up the quest "Blacksmith: Longing for Longbows!".
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Blight Delta 142

Dark Cyclone formula is now attuned on receipt.
    What does this "on receipt" mean, exactly?
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Wow! lots of good stuff. Particle effects and new attack animations? Shiny. Cannot wait to test those.

Thanks for the water and cauldrons.

Means you can't get it and trade it to someone.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Means you can't get it and trade it to someone.
    This prompts me for the question I wanted to ask at first: does it mean who crafts i.e. DC can't trade it? So all who want to have DC must level scholar and self craft it?
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

No... the formula is attuned. the spells are not.

Dark Cyclone formula is now attuned on receipt.

Nice stuff

I take it by reading it that plot means plot and not lairs. Just got to ask sorry. I'm refering to the cauldrons. You know the ones that are already in Alchemy shops but not in any crafting lair.
    Nothing But Love! That's what makes Dragons Fly!

Correct. There is a Dragon Cauldron in the works, but since its an entirely new chamber (and machine) it takes a while to get right.

Amon so you know I have not checked lately but assume it is still there. The last patch to live left the T1 Helian Transmutation chamber in the planning window with a big compass for the preview pic.

I will be on blight tonight to check out the new golem look, I assume that is all sandstone golems across the world?

The new tris craft task change. I assume that is the long list of Gather X quest that say the outfitter trainer has? And that in time they may go to task more like the blacksmith trainer?

Side question are the flame/ice bone splinters still gainable with out having the Breath quest? The reason I ask is I have the dragon event tech for the spells, the one that reduces range to 0, and at one time thought they were removed from the loot tables. But I heard later if you had the breath quest they would drop. I have not gone hunting lately for them to make the spells teched with it but was wondering if it would be a waste of time if I did try to hunt them.

Amon so you know I have not checked lately but assume it is still there. The last patch to live left the T1 Helian Transmutation chamber in the planning window with a big compass for the preview pic.
    Ah, that is still there. I forgot to remove it.

I will be on blight tonight to check out the new golem look, I assume that is all sandstone golems across the world?
    Yes, though it isn't so much a new look as they should look like an overly large node when they aren't moving.

The new tris craft task change. I assume that is the long list of Gather X quest that say the outfitter trainer has? And that in time they may go to task more like the blacksmith trainer?
    Velea?

Side question are the flame/ice bone splinters still gainable with out having the Breath quest? The reason I ask is I have the dragon event tech for the spells, the one that reduces range to 0, and at one time thought they were removed from the loot tables. But I heard later if you had the breath quest they would drop. I have not gone hunting lately for them to make the spells teched with it but was wondering if it would be a waste of time if I did try to hunt them.
    I changed nothing outside of the quests.

Still should be interesting to see how big these nodes are and help test out how well they work.

Ok thanks on the bone splinters quest. I guess I will just have to check and see some time. As the change I ask about happened a couple years ago. Back then the drops were removed, supposedly if I understood it correctly, but the problem with breath quest were brought up. I brought up the problem with the tech and the Banners were brought up by others with needing the splinters. I was never completely sure how it was resolved, just that those on the quest for the breaths could get the drops. So I was never completely sure if the change went in to remove them from drops went through or not.

I have a little problem with the breath of lightning quest. all is fine until I talk with Kelakhan ; then the main quest updates, but I get 3 times that error message : "you already have a quest from this source, you must complete it or abort it before getting a new one.". On Blight, I have my ARoP quest active ; I don't see any other that could be a problem. Help please ? :3

Here's some feedback on the "Valor and Vigilance: Defend New Trismus" quest, based on the last delta, but I assume these dialogue elements haven't been changed.

Steward Pratt McGrubben, first text, last sentence:
    "It would appear he capable of marshaling and organizing the undead."
    ...should be...
    "It would appear he is capable of marshaling and organizing the undead."

Fifth text, second-to-last sentence:
    "It is only through the intervention of Gifted people such as yourself that will turn the tide in this war."
    ...should be...
    "It is only the intervention of Gifted people such as yourself that will turn the tide in this war."

Finally, does Pratt have to claim that Sammy was killed "mere days" ago? That goes beyond requiring suspension of disbelief, to requiring selective blindness and a spoonful of gullibility. Can he say "recently" instead, or something else entirely?
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

You can still buy off the splinters of nadia, 3s each, not much if you want to craft a old dragon tech thing or recharge a banner. The splinters drop only if you have the quest active and you are on the step as far as I know.

Correct me if I am wrong, and I like this patch

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    You can still buy off the splinters of nadia, 3s each, not much if you want to craft a old dragon tech thing or recharge a banner. The splinters drop only if you have the quest active and you are on the step as far as I know.

Correct me if I am wrong, and I like this patch
    They are 16 silvers not 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Zexoin View Post
    I have a little problem with the breath of lightning quest. all is fine until I talk with Kelakhan ; then the main quest updates, but I get 3 times that error message : "you already have a quest from this source, you must complete it or abort it before getting a new one.". On Blight, I have my ARoP quest active ; I don't see any other that could be a problem. Help please ? :3
    this is likely a bug with the quest. See, the Breath quests now attempt to give you 3 sub-quests. And I may have left the keywords on them. So they are conflicting with one-another.

Shining Blades formula is now attuned on receipt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahrokh
    This prompts me for the question I wanted to ask at first: does it mean who crafts i.e. DC can't trade it? So all who want to have DC must level scholar and self craft it?
    No... the formula is attuned. the spells are not.
    The same question applies to Shining Blades. Requires a REALLY high summoning skill to get the form, so, does that mean that you must ALSO be a Scholar to actually be of any use with the form?
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

this is likely a bug with the quest. See, the Breath quests now attempt to give you 3 sub-quests. And I may have left the keywords on them. So they are conflicting with one-another.
    yeah it seems so. I deleted all active quests and still no go. :/

Quote Originally Posted by walkerglassmire View Post
    The same question applies to Shining Blades. Requires a REALLY high summoning skill to get the form, so, does that mean that you must ALSO be a Scholar to actually be of any use with the form?
    I'd imagine it's the same as DC. When you get the acutal formula, it's attuned. THe crafted spell is not.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Quote Originally Posted by walkerglassmire View Post
    Basically yes. You complete the quest and then you must be a high level scholar to scribe the spell formula to craft the spell for your self or others. Which is not a good way to do it. Maybe a separate quest to get the formula and the current quest gives you some item that is required to have the spell made for you would be a better idea.

Thread Information