Thread: Where am I?

Default Where am I?

I woke up in front of an orange suspended crystal. A man told me I was gifted... out of all that I remember my parents use to tell me that too. However I didn't understand it then nor do I now. I have learned that death is not as scary as I once thought.

Okay, so I would write more but I have to go to work soon. I just started on Order so far it is great, I play about midnight central time hopefully during the weekend I can play during normal times. Right now I'm learning about the trade schools... as for adventure I am thinking reaver. I was wondering if the guides that are linked from gameinfo (I think that is the site) are up to date. Anyway I have to head to work or I would have written a longer rp story. Feel free to pm me/email me.
    -Torber Human... lost

Default Re: Where am I?

Welcome to Istaria! *serves you a large mug full of klava with a towel and a curtsy*

You're on Spirit Isle... soon you'll be ready to take the portal to New Trismus, and after thoroughly exploring there you should definitely explore the rest of the Istarian world through the portal from New Trismus. Be sure to join the Marketplace (and somewhat sparser New Player) chat channel to connect with more of the population.

Good crafting, good hunting, and good luck!

I have landed in Trismus, the Steward showed me how to bind to a shrine. I have picked up a hammer and have befriend an anvil. As night fell I decided to venture around and found some wild boars. I tried to pet one however it was not as friendly as I. As I ran past them they began to group together so I ran up a hill. Only to find skeletons, I attempted to run but they were too fast. I have now learned the lesson that it is better to run in directions I know rather than explore while being chased.

((So far I have learned that group aggro in this is really fun. The experience bonus is great but still learning. I do want to commend the community here, everyone is helpful but not free handouts so I'm learning how to fish basically. Off to work I go and this is getting to be more entertaining than EQ2))

Welcome to Order! I hope you have a wonderful time there!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Aye, Welcome to Order! If you havent already joined the marketplace chat channel, please do so if you need any help in game.
    Frons Von Frik - Order

Welcome to Order if you need any help or need questions answered don't be shy just ask us and we'll do our best to help you.

The Ice Queen has Awaken!http://dragcave.net/user/Carsia

Are you an elf? No? Well, I suppose we've got room for ya in Instaria, but stay away from our elven wimen.

Welcome!
    Landowyn of Order
    The Steelworks
    Specializing in a little bit of everything

Thread Information