Thread: A Thank You to Mystara and Crew!

Gnort

Default A Thank You to Mystara and Crew!

I just wanted to stop by and saywell done! The event was well put together and organized. Kudos to all that made this event happen (You know who you are, cause i don't) [:(]

Even tho i couldn't attend i had a wonderful time talking to new people i have not seen before. Next time i will make arrangements to be there [;)]

Mystara

Default Re: A Thank You to Mystara and Crew!

[H] Thanks you all for coming and participating! We had a very nice turn out, and thankfully no one beat me too hard for running late. [:$] The wonderful people of Chaos really went above and beyond what I expected. We had so many prizes we had to find excuses to give them away!

Highlights:
    PJ was so kind and brough a whole fire works wagon with him. Liliaa was the fastest on foot last nite. Bless won herself a very nice Boars Hide mask curtesty of Dark Infinity Guild. Erotika was best dressed Hottie! [H] Arcain was the best dressed dragon and winner of the scavenger hunt. Wullger turned on his homing becon and was first to find the gnome. Ivy was our kind gnome to be asacrifice, I mean played the hidden gnome. Gem played crouching goathidden Gem for our scavenger hunt. Guaran and Johan donated some very unique gifts that made some dragons and bipeds very happy. Sashi and Wullger kept Wizard on his toes with all thier right Trivia answers. Ssrydian even came for a visit and showed of his secksy lizard body!

A *Big* thank you to all who helped in this event. A special Thank you to my wonderful guildmates who helped me keep sane and put this together!

*hugs and smooches to all*

~*Mystara*~

P.S.: Will upload pics soon!

Jeshimon

I'm glad it went well for you.

Mystara

Thalak

Very nice gathering, was very enjoyable =D

Thank you Mystara, Emerald City, and everyone else who helped and participated for such a fun event!

Thanks to Emerald City members as well as all those who donated prizes! I had an absolute blast.

Mystara those screen shots are awesome! The fireworks opening up in front of the moon shotes are very cool!
    Gliding Frost
    Dark Defenders
    Adult May 16, 2004
    Ancient October 2005

It was nice of Emerald City to have thier guild house open to all and stocked with various costumes and colored clothing. Candied Apples, Pumpkin Pies, enough for everyone. I must have shot off 50 fireworks! thanks PersonalJustice!

And Mystara did pretty good, even tho she was a bit under the weather, thanks hon!

Guaran

IllMedication

A little late posting..(comp probs with this site) but just wanted to say was a fun event, you all did a great job.[:)]

Thread Information