Page 47 of 363 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Eggs

Default Re: Easter Eggs

Quote Originally Posted by Carsia Wolfsong View Post
    THanks for trying... But my Yoshi died * Cries.. * I'm gonna have to post more often and start over again with the set I started then
    I'm so sorry for you I really hope it wil go better.
    Try the minicity Istaria thread too, not only you can help the city but it will help your eggs too.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

One of my Dinosaurs hatched.

Real dinos don't wear shoes!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Woohoo, made your purple grow Veru!

Quote Originally Posted by Favoran View Post
    Ashuran, what's up with the Bezekira and Karash in your sig? There's a couple of people with those, but i have no idea what they are. XD
    I'm not sure if the Watcher is directly attached to the two species I chose to adopt, although it may be protective of all the species in its domain. The Boralion were its actual children, and they were a type of 'dream dragon' if I remember correctly. The Watcher took away all the remaining stolen Boralion eggs, but left any hatchlings who were already in someone's care to see how well they were raised (I came in too late to have gotten one of those or I definitely would have).

Apparently it was pleased enough with the results to allow the researchers to keep them and gave them another species to try their hand at... as curious about the results as the researchers were it seems. That would be the Leupak, the white bunny-like creature that Deth has one of.

All of the creatures seem to be highly mutable in form and grow differently depending on how they are raised. It's likely a property of the world they are from, which seems to be a sort of dream realm under the influence of highly volatile magic. The research element is based around the fact that we don't know everything about the way the growth process works and there are several interesting experiments going on to learn the mechanics.

Anyway when you clicky the critters to feed them you can find out more from the page it sends to you to... though I learned the hard way you have to be willing to poke around a bit to get the good info. Oh... they can be fed more than once per day, and don't seem to die from not getting enough attention the way the dragon eggs do, making them good for some of the folks who have had lots of trouble with the dragon eggs. However they do develop very slowly (Bezekira and Kharash now need almost 400 more levels to mature and Wysiwyg is about halfway to emergence) and the only two I know of with a dragonlike form are the Varanius (like Wysiwyg and Deth) and the Boralion, and the Boralion are not currently available.

The biggest downside is the site is lagged out to hell during prime time and comes up with 'General Error's. Seems to work really well late at night and early in the morning though, when I have time to mess around with it anyway.

(pokes lots of eggs and feeds/tends to hatchlings)
    Last edited by Ashuran; July 14th, 2008 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hraefn View Post
    Woohoo, made your purple grow Veru!
    Yay! Thanks.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

*snief* the last weekend i went to the northern Sea with my family, course my parents had a little party about their 25 weddingday.
    No i come back and look at my little hatchis and it was a shock.
    I could'nt post somewhere, course i had no PC at the hotel. No my loveley lila hatchi an a green one is dead.
    I tried to bring them back to life, but i failed. Now i'm so sadly course they had 290 clicks, and i know that they need up to 300 to grow up....10 clicks *snief*
    But i've got the own breed of my white Dragons left. Hope it will survive and grow up.

Yay!

Pink adult, Xandreth.

*clicks and views the white*

*poked a hole in Sika's red egg* Oops!

I'll keep clicking them and hopefully they will grow up ^_^

The Ice Queen has Awaken!http://dragcave.net/user/Carsia

*hug xand* Sorry to see that your babies have passed on...

I am sorry that some have lost their babies. I lost my first 4 babies but learned to post more and have had success but I know it hurts when they don't make it. Seems silly since this is only a web game. Are there any more web games out there like the dragon and test tube ones?

Also I was wondering if I decided not to get any more eggs and didn't post for a while or changed my sig, would my adults die?

The pink one was an adult already since last week .. but..thank you for helping the white..

Now i'm back and i will be watchfull for my eggs. Got a mint one and took the dead ones out of my sig..it's too sad..

Edit: think adults don't need klicks or views anymore..?
    Are there any more web games out there like the dragon and test tube ones?
    Don't know if this is another good game..but found it a fiew days ago..
    http://www.ev-dragon.com/index_english.php?page=achat
    Last edited by Xandreth; July 15th, 2008 at 12:50 PM.

Had to make my hatchling unclickable so his ratio didn't go all unbalanced. xD You clickers click like mad! But that's not a bad thing, of course. ;3

Adults can care for themselves and can only die if you kill them.

Near as I can figure, clicking isn't what's needed.

Views and unique views are.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruliyam View Post
    Near as I can figure, clicking isn't what's needed.

Views and unique views are.
    Clicks just help out.
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Valenth's having portal problems today apparently. *watches the tear in one of Shian's paper eggs get bigger*

I don't worry about the clicks though. They seem to take care of themselves.

I haven't lost a one. But I did have lots of posts before I started.

On the other hand, I can't seem to find a silver, gold, or paper. *sigh*

Even if they aren't needed, I've got a ton more clicks in the clicks/view-ratio-whatever. Many more than my other dragons have at any rate.

Thread Information