Page 17 of 363 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Eggs

Default Re: Easter Eggs

Yay, my black hatched and my gray grew wings ^^ Help my little Stormchase, I think he only needs a few more views before he grows up! >.<

Thumbs up Re: Easter Eggs

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    Wings popped ^_^
    Community! Yeah!
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Yay, glad the little red is doing ok ^^

Storm grew up, so I moved him out of my sig ^^ Click my scroll link if you want to see him! And help my hatchies and new egg please x3

Thanks so much for the help; he seems to be doing much better now!

Thumbs up Re: Easter Eggs

grats, the red is an adult now!
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua View Post
    When you change your signature, it changes it in all posts. Past and present.
    No, here's the problem: I didn't have a signature in those 448 posts to have changed. If I were to change my sig now, then all the posts that have eggs would update. But the ones without them won't change. This happened to me on another forum, also, but at least there I could edit the posts and turn my sig on. It seems you can't do that here.
    <----clicky!

It does seem that your oldest of posts don't have your signature in them for some reason.

I wouldn't be too concerned. As long as you have your eggs in your signature they should hatch just fine. Especially if you posted your scroll in the scroll thread.

Though All I see on your signature right now is

<----- clicky!
    Take a look at my scroll!

I see no eggs. It looks like you are using the Tinyurl codes. I don't see any eggs for anyone who uses those codes.

My eggs are cracking.

Except they do not have a lot of time left either, 3 days-ish. Hope they hatch before then...

This is actually a fun post really.. Been clicking on people's eggs and hatchligns.. Looking at their scrolls and seeing huge dragons I think its awesome. Hehe. Just need help with my cute little red egg left here.. But also my hatchlings are growing well. I hope I can get myself a blue and a White one.. naming one after my brother's Nick name if I can XD

The Ice Queen has Awaken!http://dragcave.net/user/Carsia

Also got some on Sephix aswell.. So I'm doing both hehe.. But all good helping others out aswell.. So hopefully if someoen wanted a certian egg breed and stuff. Could see what we can do.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDragoon View Post
    My eggs are cracking.

Except they do not have a lot of time left either, 3 days-ish. Hope they hatch before then...
    Oodles of time.

Well! That was quick!

My dark green and grey produced another dark green.

Does this mean that breeding favors the female?

My purple and serpentine water weren't interested in each other. Pity. I was interested in what would become of that cross...

I'm also wondering about a cross between the mint and dark green... A violent with a peaceful dragon? I'm not sure it will happen.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

My female mint dragon dosen't have any of my other male dragons availible as partners. maybe mints can only breed with mint?

My fog egg was from breeding the male fog and female purple, so the favored parent gene can come from the male too.

I've named my baby fog dragon pestilence after I ended up with the name War for my male two headed. The neat glowing eyes dissappear after bcoming an adult, so I've also halted it's growth.

So.. what would be a good type of dragon for Death? I was going to use a white baby. After all, who would expect something so cute and innocent to be death? I wanted other opinions though as an adult would aslo be nice but I have no idea what would fit.

i need a male adult to breed

this dragon signature idea is still amazing!!

I see that mine have a lot of views but not many clicks. I tried to find something on the forum for the dragon eggs about this but couldn't. Does anyone else know what the difference is between views and clicks?

Q: What are clicks, views, and unique views?
    A: Views, Unique Views, and Clicks are statistics that determine if your egg will hatch and if your hatchling will grow. Views are accumulated every time someone views your egg/hatchling/adult. Unique Views are obtained in the same way, except only one unique view is given per egg per person. A "click" occurs when someone clicks on your egg in your signature or wherever you place it. As with Unique Views, clicks are only given once per person.

http://dragcaveforum.technoized.com/...p?showtopic=48

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

view is how many have seen your egg in forums

click is how many clicked on your egg to see its further details

unique views is how many persons/ips/cookies have seen your egg (you can view your eggs self but it count only 1 unique view if you see it once again)

btw cgacfox you need more views, your eggs are going to die the next days

YAY!!! My Two-Headed Female is an Adult.

Will breed her with the Red soon.

Thanks for the quick answers! When they grow up, how do you name them? Is there a link that you can click on once they reach adult?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoberton View Post
    YAY!!! My Two-Headed Female is an Adult.

Will breed her with the Red soon.
    Congrats

you can't breed her with a non-two-headed though :/

Thread Information