Page 150 of 363 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 7244

Thread: Easter Eggs

Default Re: Easter Eggs

My dragons made me another alt black But still no luck on the vines meh

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Alright!!! My Rock Dragon is a Female. Have a breeding pair now.
    Last edited by Hoberton; October 30th, 2008 at 12:12 PM.

Congrats, Takora. I still don't have either alt yet.

*clickies*
    <----clicky!

Sorry V looks like i knocked over Askume tube when I was checking on them. /9-S

Quote Originally Posted by Veruliyam View Post
    Asheru there still looks cool.
    Thanks! I'm proud of him...

Speaking of proud, my new Gold female just produced 2 gold eggs in one clutch, if someone can contact me on an IM within the hour I'll give them the code to pick up the second one.

Time drew close and I got nervous and decided to take one of the eggs... but that's okay, still means I have one to give away, if someone hasn't got any yet.

Drat, none of my black dragons wanted to go near my females this time around.

My silver grew up...another female, but she bred a silver egg first try. I also picked up this cracked split from the abandoned page. I hope he/she makes it!

Did anyone else see 30 eggs, almost all pink and purple, on the abandoned page today, for about an hour? (I stopped refreshing, so it may still be going on, for all I know). Looked like Easter!

*Clicks your eggies and hatchies and that adorable peep of Deth's*

I almost wish they'd render the pink/purple dragons as obsolete/extinct, or at least really drop down their ratios. >.>; They're last off any page- abandoned or cave drop.

*and does the clicky thing as she wanders by*

There was a player run "Mass breeding" done today. Side effect is that there are no cave eggs on the hour because of the eggs in the abandoned queue.

Horrible idea the mass breeding. I did snag a black hatchling though. So I can get a second attempt at an alt black.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

thanx for the val growths, guys!! only have the tootsie roll left to get to beta!

please help my minty!!

click on my siggie link to help out the blacks, too, please!! speaking of, there seems to be two different eggies with the 'faint green glow' description. i presume one type is this 'alt' i have been reading about - question is, how do you know which is the alt and which is the normal?

clicking away myself!
    Last edited by velveeta; October 30th, 2008 at 11:24 PM.
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    Sorry V looks like i knocked over Askume tube when I was checking on them. /9-S

no sweat, i returned the favor with succubus!!

ooo i just successfully breed rumbleknot (a black) and thistleface (a minty)!! got 2 eggs, a black and a mint - put them up for adoption! hope they go to good homes!
    Last edited by velveeta; October 30th, 2008 at 11:31 PM.
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrieath View Post
    I almost wish they'd render the pink/purple dragons as obsolete/extinct, or at least really drop down their ratios. >.>; They're last off any page- abandoned or cave drop.
    I agree... so many folks complain their scroll is female heavy, it's ridiculous. Having 2 breeding types with no males, it's no wonder - and my gold has yet to produce anything other than purples with his mate. *sighs but perks up with clickies*

Actually.. I've got more Males then Females.. I need more females XD.. I'm heavy in males * Clicks *

The Ice Queen has Awaken!http://dragcave.net/user/Carsia

Clickity!

Also, New egg!

Last edited by Kumu Honua; October 31st, 2008 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua View Post

Clickity!

Also, New egg!

wow nice! a new egg! got it released today?

Yay *runs around with an egg on top of her head* managed to get a Halloween egg

*clicks everyone's babies in celebration*

Apparently the zombies came back on people's scrolls so I believe they are zombie eggs.
    As I've seen; of all five minute eggs and hourly eggs are pure zombie(?).
    Last edited by Wyverna; October 31st, 2008 at 10:04 AM.

maybe i should quit dragon cave, i get too stressed out trying to get eggs i want but am nowhere near fast enough for! i thought the eggs were coming every 5 min but i refreshed for a half min before and after the quarter min mark and did not even see any of the new eggs... and this is after confirming my clock was correct within a couple of seconds at the previous drop. :-(
    everyone who comes on the holiday should be able to get a special egg for the holiday or else it's just being cruel.
    *swears profusely at her ineptness during the next 5 min drop*
    Last edited by awdz; October 31st, 2008 at 11:12 AM.

I know the feeling, awdz. It's why I am taking a break from the cave. I just tried this morning for a half hour. Saw the zombie eggs but there was an irritating lag and by the time the page had loaded...guess what? Haha, it's been taken.
    Spent some of that time on the abandoned page, and it's swarming with vine and black eggs. Whee.
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    maybe i should quit dragon cave, i get too stressed out trying to get eggs i want but am nowhere near fast enough for! i thought the eggs were coming every 5 min but i refreshed for a half min before and after the quarter min mark and did not even see any of the new eggs... and this is after confirming my clock was correct within a couple of seconds at the previous drop. :-(
    everyone who comes on the holiday should be able to get a special egg for the holiday or else it's just being cruel.
    *swears profusely at her ineptness during the next 5 min drop*
    i fully agree to you! i think about to quitt too

the full hour drop and its rare eggs are my personal doom ^^ ok rare eggs are rare. But i dont like to get depressed because i have no seasonal/halloween/paper/dino... egg even after i tried to grab one for several month now

a game should make fun!

Thread Information