Page 271 of 363 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,420 of 7244

Thread: Easter Eggs

Default Re: Easter Eggs

i believe that's a reg, you can tell since the yellow color is the lighter shade rather than the darker golden. safest way to tell of course is to wait till it genders

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

posting my updated stable for luv and krus! man they are really pushing the new pinks, aren't they?

ß pure bred vine
    <-- so is this one of the eggie i am supposed to watchout for, tak? i grabbed it at about 3:45pm est, so no idea what it will turn into, eh?

<-- another purebred vine

this is a random experiment, so please feed whatever you feel like!

Last edited by velveeta; May 31st, 2009 at 08:06 PM.
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Listin' the critters again.

Too many eggs 'n hatchlings for the signature! Aiee. Eggs'll stay here only until the hatchlings grow up.

Last edited by Wirevix; June 1st, 2009 at 02:06 AM.
    Tchanel Rulskyl, Ancient of Order.
    Currently unable to return due to being poor.

don't forget to click your own eggs from your message/signature. i should not be seeing 'clicks 1' on the eggs if you and i both clicked them!

I think I give up on the sunset dragons, due my timezone i seem to catch the alwas in the "wrong time" and thus they hatch at the time that says they will become sunrise dragons. And I am not in the mood to stand up in the friggin middle of the night to fight over those eggs at the cave entrance when the whole NA players are online.

@Vel, yes but it depends if they become sunset/sunrise dragons on what time they hatch, (6am EST and 6pm EST).

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Wow... I have not posted on these forums for a very long time. XD

Grabbed some new eggs. I haven't done anything with DC in a long time, too. I don't know any of the new ones.
    <----clicky!

Tak, if my dragon becomes a Sunset I'll let ya have him/her. I forgot when I got it exactly, but if you'd like it feel free to let me know I know the whole trading thing on this game isn't the -best- but perhaps it'll work.

I'm not too picky on when I get my dragons and it is cave-born like you wanted it. So, if it's a Sunset, the offer is up!

Hatchies in my sig are startin' to run out of time, hopefully they'll be okay...

I heard it somewhere that 1000 views (not unique) was needed for adulthood but all my adults currently have at least 1500 views. Have you tried the ER or one of those other DC fan sites?

*Clicks the eggs.*

At last I got the alt frill. *Grins happily*

Annoth got Ancient! Now I only need to save for 100k auro and I can make him shiney gold

Oh and here is the rest of the dragon family!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

since i am kinda ocd about the number 3, and since 9 (3x3) is better than 6 (2x3), i rearranged my val critters to allow 3 new incomings. they will be my last val critters, so i tried to choose wisely. you can feed them anything you want (mostly cause i am too lazy to fix em), but they prefer green food.....
    posting my new critter page and my menagerie page is updated as well.....

ß pure bred vine

Last edited by velveeta; June 2nd, 2009 at 03:32 PM.
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Hurrah! Hatchlings grew up, so now the new eggs get to be in my signature.

Luna is lonely, she needs clickies. :C

<clickclickclickclick> :3

Sheriff of the Order Roleplay Police Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Wirevix View Post
    Hurrah! Hatchlings grew up, so now the new eggs get to be in my signature.
    Well done! I've bred my two cloud dragons and ended up with an egg.

Rakku

Takora, would you like to have this cave-born sunset of mine? I have no problems getting either of them (Sunset or Sunrise).

Just let me know if you'd like him/her

Oh yes I would, you have a instant messanger of sorts?

There is a new special plant adoptable aviable on valenth, you can only get it when you regist at subeta and enter there a special code, I already did that, so anyone who wants one just say and i give them one or how much you whatever want for free!

It looks like this.
    Last edited by Takora Drakan; June 3rd, 2009 at 12:29 PM.

Oh they look cute! I'd like one if you don't mind Tak Also I do have MSN, just send me a tell via forum PM if that works for ya. I just picked up another Sunset (Not cave-born though ) so the one I'll be giving ya won't worry me ^^

Just PM me your valenth name and I will send yo a PM at valenth with the trade!

Thread Information