Page 1 of 363 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Eggs

Default Easter Eggs

Has anyone else been seeing these around the board in people's sigs? Have seen it in at least two. They lead to garbled random addresses which I am reluctant to click, especially with tinyurl in the front. Although if it was placed there by the person owning the sig, feel free to let me know I'm paranoid and disregard this post.

Image of the eggs in a post by Zexion

Default Re: Easter Eggs

Its nothing bad about those dragon eggs Rune. Its a small browser game where you adopt a egg and watch what dragon hatches out of it, if you klick on the dragon/egg you see a desciption if the dragon/egg. Nothing bad about that

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

oh you can click on them no fear ^^ I used tiny URLs because the number of characters in a sig is limited.
    http://dragcave.ath.cx/ is where I found them, thanks to Scaleeth

lol, ok. :P I'll check it out.

I checked those out last night (from lighteningclaw's, as it was a direct link, and I know him) after my curiosity finally got the better of me, hehe. It looks like a very cute game! I have decided not to adopt an abandoned egg for now (and not to steal one ever), but I will happily click yours, to help it grow. Happy parenting!

It won't let me register Says "Name, email address or IP address has already been used" Would be darn helpful if it told me what one instead of me guessing.

Tcei: *peers curriously* What's that?
    Lantua: *hisses* MINE!

not Easter Eggs , those are Dragon Eggs ^^
    btw , Click on mine ;>

So they hatch if you klick on them?

( btw would be cool to move this topic to the fun forum )

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Yep after a certain amount of time/clicks/unique ips/ect they hatch!

Mine has a crack ! :O Is it ready to hatch ?

Yup yup ^_^

This mini game is wierd. Eggs and hatchlings can get sick and die apparantly.

I joined after getting curious about Zex's eggs. Methinks this should be moved to fun and kept as an easy place for us to help each others eggs out, rather than having to search for a post from everyone to click 'em
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Default Those Eggs in Signatures

I've seen quite a few people who have them. I thought we could get a forum thread going and help each other hatch and then display our hatchies

For people who don't know what I am talking about:
    http://dragcave.ath.cx

Wait there for the chance to get your own eggs. Then when you succeed, you can get up to four, and add them to your signature so we can hatch together!
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Default Re: Those Eggs in Signatures

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18595

I hope a mod merges the threads and moves it to the fun forum, then all can see the eggs in one thread

Default Re: Those Eggs in Signatures

I can do that.

Oh sheesh.

Foresight -1
    Search fu -100
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found.
    I blame you people.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

These things are just so cute!!! Thanks to who ever found this adorable lil guy's, and good luck to all the new hatchie parents out there!

Snow

*Tried hard to click on everyone's *
    This is Vanyel My Baby Pet Dragon.

Yay, I got an abandoned one. *points at the white egg*

But then there were two more abandoned eggs, and I wish I'd waited for them instead of stealing the green ones.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Thread Information