Page 171 of 363 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,420 of 7244

Thread: Easter Eggs

Default Re: Easter Eggs

Aye, Kumu, same here. Happily, one of my two summers bred, though, so I got an autumn egg that way.

May the massacre begin

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

any chance i can gets some clickies?
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

ooh aine, thanks for the comment about breeding, i was able to finally breed my summers too!! :-)

Rassin Frassin.....now I clicked on a black egg.

My luck is no good tonight.

LOL! I just watched a gold and an autumn go by on the abandoned page. It's like I go into shock...is that a gold? Can't be! It IS! *Clickie* "This dragon has already been taken". Hehe.

I'm glad yours bred, Awdz.

Mine didn't. =P Ah well we've got until the what... 21st of december? Before it switches to winter eggs.

Phwe, took me 6 hours to get one fall egg, 3 to go =P

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Here are my adults. Feed them if you wish.

Here are my young ones please feed them.

What??? I bred an egg and when I went to click on it, it said the egg was already taken. How is that possible?

Glitch? D: omg sounds terrible, you stil have the code of the egg?

I proudly present,my purebred summer egg: , 2 eggs to go sigh. I guess I wait till monday and try my luck again. I even have today brought a new mouse with 1ms recation time for gaming, but even not that helps when you sit at the other side of the pond I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoberton View Post
    What??? I bred an egg and when I went to click on it, it said the egg was already taken. How is that possible?
    You have 5 hatchlings in your signature. That means that all bred eggs will auto-abandon.

Thanks to everyone's advice, my summer bred an autumn egg!

(clicks)
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Autumn eggs? What are those?
    <-- Please help my dragons, click on them.

Seasonal eggs for each season show up periodically. Before the autumn eggs, we had summer eggs, which grew into summer dragons.
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua View Post
    You have 5 hatchlings in your signature. That means that all bred eggs will auto-abandon.
    I thought it only did that if you had 5 eggs, so in theory you could have lots of hatchlings and still get eggs by breeding...? Not sure if I've tested it with 5 hatchlings, though.

least you guys (exept for kumu >_> ) got autum eggies x_x
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

I am getting too much lag. I'll try later when it's been some time.

If I recall correctly: If you have five hatchlings or five eggs, it won't let you keep a bred egg- you'll get the message that you have too many hatchlings/eggs to look after. If you have a mix, you can keep up to six (four eggs, two hatchlings or two eggs, four hatchlings and so forth) so long as the last addition to the group is a bred egg.

If you have four eggs or four hatchlings, you can get an egg via breeding but not by a cave/abandoned drop. Five of either = no bred egg can be kept.

My Gold Dragon is getting close and needs some help.

Thread Information