Thread: Easy Fix for Monk/Desciple Classes

Default Easy Fix for Monk/Desciple Classes

As you know with the low delay and damage of unarmed strikes creates an issue with breaking the armor threashhold of many mobs.

Easy fix - Just give Monk/Desciple some bonus damage for every so many points of unarmed and dexterity skill they have when indeed fighting unarmed. /fixed class.

PS* mastering Ice Armor would be nice as the other desciples get 2 masterable special abilities and Ice Desciple gets one.
    Last edited by Seenu; June 8th, 2008 at 08:11 PM.

Default Re: Easy Fix for Monk/Desciple Classes

I personly have not had this problem with my Monk on any mob though I have not done very many bosses with him.

I have just a normal Monk and he has Fitter to level 100 and I teched up str so mybe if you just level another class and or tech str you and many other monks would not have this problem.

My only grip is that Alcary Gift is not the dps inc to me as it is to some many others.

Dont get me wrong using hand raps slows us down so we can get some benift from it and uses weapon techs/crystals. Much love them them

So pick up ether fiting or Beserking as they both give massive amounts of str. and change your techs up.

Becouse to me it just sounds like you lack str stat.
    Nothing But Love! That's what makes Dragons Fly!

Thread Information