Thread: Level 10+ quests don't exist?

Default Level 10+ quests don't exist?

Greetings. Are Mason level 10+ trainer quests screwed? Last night once I hit level 10 I could no longer get any. Repeated clicking on the "level-oriented tasks" produced nothing at all. I double-checked my quest log to be sure I didn't have a leftover mission. I also tried restarting. Anyone else have any experience either way recently?

Thanks,
    Cerryn
    Order

Default Re: Level 10+ quests don't exist?

Quote Originally Posted by glibdud
    Greetings. Are Mason level 10+ trainer quests screwed? Last night once I hit level 10 I could no longer get any. Repeated clicking on the "level-oriented tasks" produced nothing at all. I double-checked my quest log to be sure I didn't have a leftover mission. I also tried restarting. Anyone else have any experience either way recently?

Thanks,
    Cerryn
    Order
    In a way, yes. Actually, it's the last half of a Tier that has no quests. You get none from 10-19, from 30-39, and presumably 50-59, 70-79, and 90-99, though I can't vouch for the last three from personal experience. Once you hit 20, you'll be able to get quests again. Whether this functionality is intended or not, I can't say.

Danna Firesoul
    Danna Firesoul
    Magic Knight, Order of the Crimson Flame
    Mad Tinker of the Company of the Morning

This hole will be fixed with one of the upcoming patches. Probably a couple of weeks at most.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Amon Gwareth
    This hole will be fixed with one of the upcoming patches. Probably a couple of weeks at most.

- Amon
    That's good to know. No real hurry though, since Masons don't need lore tokens, it's not exactly a high priority. [Y]
    Danna Firesoul
    Magic Knight, Order of the Crimson Flame
    Mad Tinker of the Company of the Morning

Thread Information