Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blight Delta 143

Default Blight Delta 143

The following additions, changes, and fixes have been applied to Blight as a part of Delta 143:

• Additions
      • Armor Dye Kits are now known as "Armor and Scale Dye Kits" and can be applied to Dragon Scales.
      • Raine, a Miner Trainer, has been added to Parsinia. Raine has tasks for Miners under level 20.
      • Dragon Tool Claws added to game. They can be socketed and have craft techs applied to them, but they do NOT function as tools or cap skills. Dragons must still use dragon crafting abilities as they always have. Equipping them is based on current skill in mining or quarrying. Beginner and Journeyman forms will be added to craft trainers, Expert will be added to the loot tables.
      • Formula "Ishalin's Campsite Stew" as a Rare T6 Main Dish.

• Changes
      • Bottlecap Collections are now stackable
      • Craft Trainers, Vaultkeepers and Stewards are now gone from New Vassarak, New Brommel and New Koraelia.
      • Cassath, the Gatherer Trainer, has been moved to Parsinia. Cassath now has tasks for Gatherers under level 20. Krianti the Kion Gatherer trainer has been moved to the Forbidden Zone.
      • Crystal lines that are now stackable:
        • Ardent
        • Beaming
        • Bright
        • Dark
        • Freezing
        • Flawless
        • Exceptional
        • Greater
        • Icy
        • Lesser
        • Misty
        • Sizzling
        • Standard
        • Sugent
      • Scout's Spirit Weapon Crystal is now attuned
      • Spell formulas, Gift of Velocity and Primal Health, can now be scribed by bipeds as well as Dragons.
      • Altered the recycle time on all food dishes from 1200 to 600 seconds, removed the post-delay and adjusted the pre-delay.
      • Community "Guild: Amon"
        • Removed one plot, resized the others to be much larger
        • Relocated the destination pad to give more room to the plots
      • Community "Guild: Arua"
        • Removed some plots, resized the others to be much larger
      • Community "Guild: Nong"
        • Removed some plots, resized the others to be much larger
    • Fixes
      • Dragon breath sub-quests no longer have "dragon_quest" keywords assigned. This will let them be properly given to players on the main quests.
      • Confectioner rare food formulae now require the appropriate skill level in cooking in order to be scribed.
      • Elenna, Gatherer Trainer on NT, now has her tasks again. Krianti in Kion and Cassath in Sslanis also now offer tasks for Gatherers under level 20.
      • Gaeta the Miner Trainer on NT, now has tasks again for Miners under level 20.
      • Reffis the Jeweler Trainer on NT now has tasks in her quest book for Jewelers under level 20. Baesta the Jeweler Trainer in Kion also has tasks in her quest book for Jewelers under level 20.
      • Gift of Velocity I can now be scribed by Dragons
      • Trophy Hunters in Kion and Sslanis will now give Trophy quests via the bucket system to adventurers levels 5 to 20.
      • Forest Crawlers (all levels) now drop the correct trophies for their level. Tasks have been adjusted accordingly as well.
      • Jungle Crawlers (all levels) now drop the correct trophies for their level. Jungle Crawler Workers no longer drop trophies.
      • The Wishgiver Task: Kill 10 Wolves will now allow you to kill the Greymane Wolves on Lesser Aradoth in order to complete this task.
      • Master Blighted Cut Gem formula now requires 1000 gemworking
      • Fangs of Fury should properly reduce delay by 5% now.
      • Quest "T6 Rare Foods: Campsite Stew" now properly gives the formula instead of the food as the quest reward.
      • The original Exquisite Ring has been restored. Players who had it when it became Annis' Ring should again have the Exquisite Ring.
      • Quest "Jolan's Quest: Devotion" will now give out a new ring called Annis' Ring.
      • Blighted Item Recharge Kits will now drop as loot.
      • Removed the effective skill from Flaming Weapon tech
      • Unlinked Dragon abilities
      • Modified Trials of the Gifted quest to provide directions to each of the Assessors in the quest journal.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Blight Delta 143

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Armor Dye Kits are now known as "Armor and Scale Dye Kits" and can be applied to Dragon Scales.
    Wait, what? I'm assuming this doesn't show up in the world and is just to aid the sorting of our inventory. If that's in the world as well, you'll start a dye-rush of epic proportions.

Everything else looks good (especially the de-linked Dragon abilities )

Cool. I had noticed a few days ago that Elenna didn't have tasks on Blight that I remember doing on Chaos.

Tenskwatawa thanks you.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

The following additions, changes, and fixes have been applied to Blight as a part of Delta 143:

• Additions
      • Armor Dye Kits are now known as "Armor and Scale Dye Kits" and can be applied to Dragon Scales.
    Where they also changed to use also transmutation skill? Because dragons have no alchemy skill.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Can be applied. Not "can be made". And no, it does not make them visible like clothing.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Okay, then I have to bother a alchemist, thanks for the clarification.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

• Additions
      • Formula "Ishalin's Campsite Stew" as a Rare T6 Main Dish.

• Changes
      • Bottlecap Collections are now stackable
      • Spell formulas, Gift of Velocity and Primal Health, can now be scribed by bipeds as well as Dragons.
      • Altered the recycle time on all food dishes from 1200 to 600 seconds, removed the post-delay and adjusted the pre-delay.

• Quest "T6 Rare Foods: Campsite Stew" now properly gives the formula instead of the food as the quest reward.
    If you have already completed the Ishalin's Campsite Stew quest is it possible to repeat it to get the formula? All I got from it before was the actual dish and not the formula.

Thanks for the stackable Bottlecaps and the recycle time on food dishes.

MANY thanks for the spell formula change.

Can be applied. Not "can be made". And no, it does not make them visible like clothing.
    I soooooooo want to see the scales I wear :B

BTW the GH on Amon and Arua are not built, is that normal ?
    Great job for the resizing anyway ^^

also... Can we have a lair in Arua ? *does the hatchling eyes*

*Ahem*

Possibly the best patch I've seen in a while.

*holds chest as he realizes he has nothing to complain about*
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

Quote Originally Posted by Zexoin View Post
    Yes, if the folks that bought the communities never did any work on them. The guildhouse has to be finished by the owner before the community plots can be bought.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter View Post
    Yes, if the folks that bought the communities never did any work on them. The guildhouse has to be finished by the owner before the community plots can be bought.
    ah I didn't know that, thanks !

Blighted Item Recharge Kits will now drop as loot.
    Cool will these ONLY drop from WA, or any mob in the game? (guessing WA only)
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Quote Originally Posted by Zexoin View Post
    I soooooooo want to see the scales I wear :B

Great job for the resizing anyway ^^

also... Can we have a lair in Arua ? *does the hatchling eyes*
    As I did the Arua revamp myself, I can tell you for sure that the answer is no. There isn't anywhere to put a lair unless you want to find scuba gear for your dragon. It's a sea-level island with no mountains around it to build into.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    As I did the Arua revamp myself, I can tell you for sure that the answer is no. There isn't anywhere to put a lair unless you want to find scuba gear for your dragon. It's a sea-level island with no mountains around it to build into.
    Ah well, at least I tried

The dark crystals stack properly, that was my main concern...hopefully "Light" and radiant ones will get added once the other crystals have proven to stack properly

No complaints just hopes for future

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblaze View Post
    The dark crystals stack properly, that was my main concern...hopefully "Light" and radiant ones will get added once the other crystals have proven to stack properly

No complaints just hopes for future
    no problem to put them in sockets ?

Normal crafted claws are now enequippable. I think someone reported it, but wanted to list it here.

The demon blood axe drains life from everyone, friends, and yourself. If this is unintended, perhaps make this a fix?

• The original Exquisite Ring has been restored. Players who had it when it became Annis' Ring should again have the Exquisite Ring.
    Ohh didnt see that the first time, Thank you soo much!

Blighted Item Recharge Kits will now drop as loot.

That's really nice!

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Thread Information