Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Egg Scroll link here.

Default Re: Post Your Egg Scroll link here.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    You have to wait 2 weeks before you can kill more dragons if you killed up to 5 of them. I did, and not a single zombie out of all 10 adults I had prepped to try today. Now I'm annoyed that not one of the adult sacrifices worked, so I am going to keep killing the AP eggs I hatch every 2 weeks until I get all 4 of the adult zombies that I'm after instead of waiting till Halloween next year for another one.
    Not a single one out of 10? I am so sorry. What are AP eggs?

After I got the two zombies, every dragon I tried to kill avoided my attack even though I had not killed 5 yet. I figured there must be a timer or a 2 per person limit.

I was able to get two of the new eggs... glad you posted about that here too, I didn't know to look for them since I was so busy collecting the previous year ones, hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kritterly View Post
    What are AP eggs?
    Abandoned page. You can go there as an alternative to the habitats in the cave.

No luck on the zombies here either
    Ithink I'll turn to killing AP ones too poor dragons, abandonned ánd killed

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Wow you got good luck there Kritterly! I'm just patiently sitting here waiting on my new hatchlings now. 22 hours and 5 of them should hatch. Trying to avoid the forums so I don't accidentally see the adults (already caught a glimpse of the hatchies and the mature hatchies)
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Someone interested in trading a female haloween dragon for a male?

I want to trade a male for a female.
    If they don't grow up in the mean time (or can you trade grown dragons?)

back in +/- 12 hours

Hurray! Mor
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!

Don't think you can trade adults. Seems females are rare maybe, I got 1 female and 5 males...
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

okay, so cherish the females, I have 1 <-> 4

Hurray! Mor
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=156628 November release at last! :-)

Looks like they are mountain dragons (Alpine).
    Last edited by awdz; November 30th, 2013 at 04:21 AM.

Yeah took long enough. Managed to snag 6 of them, influenced 3 male, 3 female so should be able to breed some babies if anyone needs.

Holiday event has started, go grab your old christmas breeds from the abandoned page. I've managed to get 1 each so far of 5 of them, just need 1 holly one. Then need them to all grow before the new breed is released.

I will breed my Golly Holly tomorrow. I think I can only gift one egg from it (please explain to me if I am wrong). I would prefer to gift it to someone here who does not yet have a holly on their scroll. Who would like it? Most needy who asks will get it, even if you have an egg already, if lineage can be improved. I will need to see your scroll before gifting.

I would like one but only if no one else wants it, I'm quite content to sit and F5 on the abandoned page until I get it. my scroll is /pevil

Since the limit is of the holiday dragons, except for the new release maybe you can gift more too? Just guessing though.

Hurray! Mor
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!

pevil2000 has too many messages in his mailbox...? :-(

I can only gift one of Golly Holly's offspring. I will wait about 12 hours to hear if he will clear his messages before passing it on to someone else.
    Last edited by awdz; December 20th, 2013 at 10:44 PM.

Oops will delete a few now

Okies I sent a pm to pevil2000 with the link.

I also hit snow forts for pevil and sigi with snow/ice attacks >:-)

Please repair your forts and hit me back, we need level 25 to be in the running for a prize dragon this year!
    Last edited by awdz; December 21st, 2013 at 01:10 PM.

Status change: Please do not hit me back, I am at level 25 to be in the running for a prize dragon this year! But let me know if you want more exp by having snow thrown at you again. :-)

One other question. I was lucky enough to wind up with this incredibly lineaged egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/A06Se. I do not think there is any possible mate I will ever get for it, as I do not work to breed even gens. Would it be a crime to freeze it as a hatchling? If so, offer me a trade for one with a horrid lineage that no one would mind removing from the breeding pool, and guarantee me you will keep and name this one as an adult.

Also, does anyone know if hollies always gender male unless influenced otherwise? I'm trying to decide if I should influence the 2nd gen I managed to get off the AP.
    Last edited by awdz; December 21st, 2013 at 02:26 PM.

Many thanks again Awdz for the beautiful Holly egg I personally don't think it would be a crime, the only crime would be killing the poor thing. After all as a hatchie it still has the lineage plus you get a lovely little hatchie for your scroll.

I'm also level 25 and trying to make a pretty fort now, need the snow to build up! Sigi if you need attacking let me know and I'll hit you with all I've got

I don't get the attacking bit and building isn't my (snow)fort either. Can you stack the snow? And if yes, how?
    If it helps anyone you can attack me, pick on the poor pacifist if you want

Hurray! Mor
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    I don't get the attacking bit and building isn't my (snow)fort either. Can you stack the snow? And if yes, how?
    If it helps anyone you can attack me, pick on the poor pacifist if you want
    You build the fort with some of your snow and get 1:1 exp for it, I think. The toolbox of items you can build is below, with snowball cost and defense amount shown by mousing over each. You drag what you want to build up to the platform and can move it around there as much as you want. To remove an item, double click on it and you will get half the building cost back.

When you attack others, you get exp for damage done, and they get exp for surviving it (albeit with damage that must be repaired at 1 snow per up to 5 damage). I am not sure if you get exp for repairs, but at 1 snow/5 damage exp it accrues faster than by building or throwing.

You get more snow at a faster rate at higher levels (max 9/hour at 25). To have a chance at a prize dragon, you have to get enough exp to reach level 25.

Once at level 25, most folks start the serious fort design and no longer wish to be damaged, since it gains them nothing and wastes snow.
    Last edited by awdz; December 21st, 2013 at 07:29 PM.

Thread Information