Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Egg Scroll link here.

Default Re: Post Your Egg Scroll link here.

I think I'm done with DC for a while. Egg-locked and they all died of sickness. :-(
    I really stayed up waaaay too late to wind up with that, and need a break.

Here's the latest batch of hatchlings that I do not want, for anyone to take.
    http://dragcave.net/teleport/e8f41e8...d980fb34d792ff
    Last edited by awdz; September 8th, 2013 at 08:23 PM.

Aww sorry to hear that Awdz

I managed to grab another desert and one coast egg just now.
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Thank you. Today is a much better day. :-)

awdz, I know how you feel.
    It is something with those new eggs I think.
    T my horror my coastal died and my deserts were all sick.
    I can't remember even when that happened to me before.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Mine seem to be ok thankfully, I think it's everyone is desperate to see them so they're wildly clicking on them. If anyone wants one when mine are grown you're welcome to offspring.
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

It depends which server board I think is which.

I'm waiting for a day or two before putting the eggs onto any clicking site. they're most susceptible to sickness in the first 24 hours, and with it being a new release, im not bothering with any risk!

Yeah I'm doing that too Racktor. I put them up on one site (Valley Sherwood) after a few hours, then after 24 hours put them up on my other 2 sites

Giving this a try... my first egg!

Oh my... this is SO very addicting!!

I started with just one little egg and now I have a dozen little hatchlings running around, lol.

Welcome to the madness, Kritterly! Awfully fun, isn't it?

Alright everyone, don't forget: Halloween should be starting soon! Get ready to breed your old Halloween dragons if you have 'em, watch the Abandon Pile for the eggs, and get ready for this year's new Halloween dragon on the 31st! I wonder they'll look like.

I've been preparing according to the zombie advice thread. I want all my zombies to be together when sorting by breed, so I grabbed all the same kind of egg off the Abandoned Page for my sacrifices this year. Horrid business, but hopefully will look pretty good when I'm done. I also kind of look at it as sort of prep work for trying to work on neglecteds in the upcoming year.

I absolutely adore the Halloween stuff this year with one exception: Esmeralda will not show me any fortune, yesterday or today. Those for whom it does work make me jealous with displaying their fortunes, so I definitely recommend everyone check out all parts of it!

Mine showed, said something about the number 6 being lucky for me. Also made it through the maze and loved the little "mutated dragons" bit. I've also managed to grab 2 marrows, 2 pumpkins and 2 walkers from the AP so once they hatch I just need to grab 2 lurkers and I'll have a pair of each of the previous halloween dragons. Plus obviously I'll be after the new ones on Thursday

I found that by right clicking on Zena's blank card and selecting "View source", I can find out what my daily fortune is. Laughed at today's and have yet to mention it to hubby: "Your lucky number is 15. Have that many children."

LOL you might want to keep that one quiet...

Really like the new holiday eggs!

I am confused... how did you get a zombie?
    Last edited by Kritterly; October 31st, 2013 at 07:50 PM.

I love the new eggs, I've been very lucky this Halloween. Managed to grab 6! I also got one zombie - Kritterly you have to kill a dragon (hatchling or adult) within 2 weeks of Halloween, then on Halloween attempt to revive it. You can only attempt this once and it will either completely fail or turn it into a zombie. I think I killed 5 dragons (the most you can kill for a few weeks and they were all inbred) and got only 1 to turn but I'm very happy for it, looks awesome. Can't wait to see the new dragons

Boy am I glad you guys posted here! I had no idea about the Zombie dragons.

Thank you for explaining pevil2000. It was a little hard to pick wich ones to kill, but I just chose some that I was going to replace anyways. I killed 3 dragons and got two Zombies. One was a hatchling, so now I have an adult zombie and a hatchling zombie, hehe. What fun!

What happens to the gravestone of the one that didn't work?

Quote Originally Posted by Kritterly View Post
    Boy am I glad you guys posted here! I had no idea about the Zombie dragons.

Thank you for explaining pevil2000. It was a little hard to pick wich ones to kill, but I just chose some that I was going to replace anyways. I killed 3 dragons and got two Zombies. One was a hatchling, so now I have an adult zombie and a hatchling zombie, hehe. What fun!

What happens to the gravestone of the one that didn't work?
    From the Zombie Advice Thread:
    Tombstones hange around for 2 weeks, so many people start killing 2 weeks before
    and wait for the 31st to revive.
    You have to wait 2 weeks before you can kill more dragons if you killed up to 5 of them. I did, and not a single zombie out of all 10 adults I had prepped to try today. Now I'm annoyed that not one of the adult sacrifices worked, so I am going to keep killing the AP eggs I hatch every 2 weeks until I get all 4 of the adult zombies that I'm after instead of waiting till Halloween next year for another one.
    Last edited by awdz; November 1st, 2013 at 12:42 AM.

Thread Information