Thread: worried ..

Default worried ..

Shortly ago, I received this email ..

----------------------------------
    Hello,
    My name is Amarie and I'm the Community Manager for Istaria: Chronicles of the Gifted. Each account in Istaria has subscriptions which provide plot slots. If you have more plots than all your active subscriptions provide, then the Automated Plot Reclamation System selects plots from your account and sells them back to the community. If you are not familiar with this process, please visit http://community.istaria.com/pg.php/plot_reclamation for more information.
    Our records show that your account with user name has 1 plot(s) in game, but only enough account services for 0 plot(s). Since you have more plots than your subscription services provide, there is a decision to be made about your plot(s).

The options are:
    1. Do nothing - The Automated Plot Reclamation System will automatically select the appropriate number of plots and put them up for sale or auction. Please note that the plots selected for auction are random.
    2. Sell to a Friend - This is a great way to allow a friend or guild mate to continue your plot and structures forward in Istaria.
    3. Sell to the Community - This releases your plot to the community and clears off all structures from the plot.
    4. Add a Subscription - You can add a subscription to your account by visiting https://accounts.istaria.com Please note that not all subscriptions provide plot slots. For example, a Basic Subscription does not provide plot slots, while a Gifted Subscription does provide plot slots.
    Remember, if you do nothing, you may lose plots which you wanted to keep because the plot reclamation process is random. Please also take note that you can not set a plot For Sale to Players, seeing your own price, and have it not count toward your plot total. A plot that is marked For Sale to Players still remains in your possession until the plot is sold. The only way to remove a plot from your ownership is to use the Sell to Community option.
    If you need some extra time added to your account so you can log in, please contact customer service at http://support.istaria.com and request some extra time to take care of your plot.
    If you have any questions regarding any of this information, please visit our web site at http://community.istaria.com/pg.php/plot_reclamation - For anything not covered on the web site, please contact us at [email protected] with your questions or concerns.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this email and we hope you are having fun in Istaria.
    Kindly,

Amarie Ancalimon
    Istaria Community Manager
    -------------------------------------------

as I received this, I panicked. It probably had been in my box for 5 days already without me having time to check for new mails. There is no time stamp as to when these auctions will happen ..

Is my plot gone already ???

Default Re: worried ..

I don't think they have done any reclaiming yet. Just getting the emails out there.

It really should have a time frame for when you will lose your plot, but they really don't need one. If you want to save your plot I believe you still have plenty of time to reactivate your account.

Ivy, What kind of account do you have currently?

Ivy,
    No date has been set yet for plot reclamation.
    If you have a gifted subscription you will be able to sign in and maintain your plot. If you do not have a gifted subscription any longer you can contact customer service at http://support.istaria.com and request some extra time to make arrangements for your plot.
    In order to keep your plot you must maintain a gifted subscription.
    Anymore Questions? Contact us with your concerns, we don't want anyone in Istaria worried

does that mean there will be one date at which auctions will happen, or does this automatically happen whenever a sub runs out now ?

Right now I dont have any subs, because Iam studying for CompTIA certificates and several microsoft ones incoming too. It might probably take until early next year for me to able to play again I also cant really afford to just pay for my account all the time.

How much time do I have after these warning emails ?? I received a second one today

There will be one auction date for all reclaimed plots. That date hasn't been announced yet, but I think it's safe to assume it will be sooner rather than later. As Amarie has suggested, if you know you're not going to be back for a while, put in a ticket requesting a week of free access so that you can make arrangements for the plot.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Laughing what I think Ivy wants to know is plot reclaiming going to be automated or will it be done this once and can just resub to last through this reclaim or not.

Actually, I'm fighting with Vista atm trying to get on, so really I'd like to know if we all get an email with an actual date.
    I had 2 subs on one account, and 2 plots, and now it's a total pain trying to fix that, not to mention I don't know if it's still there -- because I still can't get in. Just in case I added a subscription, but really I'm paying for... nothing, atm. And that really irks me, since I've just had the 3rd dang email telling me about plot reclaim.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

submit a ticket, scree - it can't hurt and maybe horizons can work with you about it....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information