Thread: Blight market

Jeshimon

Default Blight market

From my experince the economy on blight is pretty much barter based or free. Those that play there regularly are often flooded with requests for items when one or both of the other shards are down. If you would like to be able to play on Blight when your shard is down, the best way to get equipped and/or helped is togo there when the other shards are up, join the 'Blight' channel, and get to know some of the regulars.

Reshii

Default Re: Blight market

I agree with you totally. I have seen many people not even come on and say "Hi" They just go "Oh, can someone make me ---?" or "Oh, can I have --?"
    I mean, I'm happy to help them out, but the least they could do is introduce themselves first.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

ooo do i win the oldest thread resurrect prize????

anyway - mw is looking for a double tool socketed cobalt tool claw......
    name your price or place on the cheese palace connie and let me know!!!!
    can supply the resources to make it. just let me know how much of what and i will put them on the cp connie......
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Shoot, I've visited from Chaos and given away to Blight players BHM's and a slew of other old stuff.

I know those above don't represent the whole Blight shard population tho.

*hands Velveeta "Ancient (thread) Resurrection Spell" *

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

**** edit timers - also need a level 60 dragon scalepack, please! will pay your price!

sol will stick them on your connie for you velv have fun

done and done
    have fun Mw and Velv

thanx ry!! took delivery and put them into use!! you rule da skewl!

Since I'm playing on Vista and the new client only works on blight atm - I need to find a cargo disc. Can anyone suggest a vendor to find one from?

Walker, we use the consigners in NT and in Bristugo, typically, but if there are no disks in them, there are several of us who could make a disk for you.

Join Old Blight chat channel and just ask. (Helps if you can gather the materials, but understandable if you cannot.)

I'll be on today and can make a few (low level biped disks or medium level dragon ones). I play as Aine and/or Sycorax.

forgot about this thread! reposting in the proper place....

as our royal ward is soon (it is hoped!) to be a member of the 100/100 hatchie club, and will shortly thereafter undergo his rites of passage, we desire to gift him with his 'grownup' equipment.
    therefore, we would like to commission the following from our beloved blighties who can craft such items:
    1) a complete set of fighting armour befitting a lunus (we will rely on those more experienced for techs - whatever the crafter feels would be beneficial [with an eye toward the labyrinth, please], but we would like to have at least one speed tech on the wing scales, please. socketting, if possible, is always preferred.)
    2) a teched or socketted weapon and tool claw - again we rely on the crafter's judgement and prefer sockets to techs.........
    3) a dragon scale pack and a lunus flying cargo disk
    i was being rushed out the door when i posted this and for item #4 - a complete set of draggy teched spells. once again i leave the choice of techs to the crafter, but i do know that mw favours accuracy tech on his prime bolts (and he really really loves his improved prime bolt spell!) and if cleanse is the tech form of detox self, that would be excellent on the healing spells.
    and of course, any assistance you need in the crafting of the above, by way of resource or cashy money, do not hestitate to pm me, post here, or contact me in game.

not to mention the honor of being the royal draggy outfitter!!

persons seeking to fulfill these commissions, please post your requirements here or contact mourningwood in game. both the royal orphan and the queen herself are willing and able to hunt for or provide any needed resource or coin requested.
    we rely on the grace of our devoted subjects and will be pleased to provide any assistance needed to our artisans!

hope to be online monday sometime, so contact mw in game for questions or assistance!

the crown is most pleased and utterly grateful to announce that our beloved realm will be recieving most honored visitors!
    beloved lovwyrm and some of her preeminent friends are coming to help us hunting the high level tech resources that have become precious since the exile of nadia.
    we have asked lovwyrm to place whatever resources they see fit to gather on the brist connie.
    however, lovwyrm has asked that any special needs be posted to this thread or please contact her in game or via pm and she will arrange to have the resources provided.

the crown requests - nay, commands! - that all bighties and visitors show lovwyrm and her friends all the respect and appreciation our devoted subjects show the royal family. remember they are here to assist, not to slave away.

the royals - velveeta, mourningwood, and snake eyes - most heartily welcome our friends and extend to them all the thanx and affection blight has to give!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeshimon View Post
    From my experince the economy on blight is pretty much barter based or free. Those that play there regularly are often flooded with requests for items when one or both of the other shards are down. If you would like to be able to play on Blight when your shard is down, the best way to get equipped and/or helped is togo there when the other shards are up, join the 'Blight' channel, and get to know some of the regulars.
    or copy over your main. and come well equiped in the first place.

Thread Information