Thread: Spells/abilities locking up...

Default Spells/abilities locking up...

Heya guys n gals,

I've noticed lately more so than ever before that abilities and spells are more and more frequently locking up when u activate them..or rather when you try to activate them..

I had in the past realised that maybe once or twice a day i'd get one or two lockups where when i click a skill they go white asif the timer is running but the spell/ability doesnt actuaally activate and a few secs later (5-10 usualy) the ability becomes free again to use...or rather free again for me to "try and use it". Now lately I and a few friends of mine have noticed that it seems to be happening almost every fight with one spell / ability or another usualy for me its GR/SS/Spiked scales, and instant spells this happens on. When it wasnt happening so often i was willing to let it slide as just one of those things which happened from time to time but now it's taking all of the fun out of hunting when seemingly more often than not i'll get atleast 1 lockup per kill/per pull.

has anyone else noticed this happening more often? or know of any way to fix it?

Thanks in advance

/Bloodzone
    /Firatic
    Bloodzone (Fiend)
    Firatic (Draggy)
    Both members of Crimson Dawn (chaos server)
    =)

Default Re: Spells/abilities locking up...

I get something similiar - I use the ability, it activates but the cooldown timer doesn't start to refresh.

I counted a full 30 seconds after refreshing breeze activated before the refresh timer started counting down. Huge paind :\
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Default Re: Spells/abilities locking up...

And you were not hunting Blights? These have abilities which affect your recycle time. The gui can't handle these correctly, so the abilities you use just lock up for the added time, and start to recycle when the normal cooldown time is reached.
    Fidri Ragnir of Unity, dwarf cleric, amongst the living once again
    Firnas Ragnir of Chaos, elf warrior apprentice

Thread Information