Thread: Hi and a few questions :)

Default Hi and a few questions :)

Hi,im an old herizions player and i may come back..I didnt get far in the game the frist time i played but realy did love the crafting..I played for about 4 months when the game frist launched,so it'll all be new to be agine..
    If and when I come back is it hard to find people to group with at lower lvls??Also wanted to ask if anyone knew if i could still turn on my old herizions account back on and get my old chrs or do I have to start over from lvl1??Not like I'll mind starting over but just hate to have to get all those resipes back I had on my main crafter..Just took what seemed like forever to get all the tools,armor,weapon and tech resipes there was with the random turn ins of the lil green orbs..At the time I mainly stayed in the starter area doing the crafter quests to get the orbs and building up all the crafter skills to lvl 19 so I didnt have to move on till I felt I had everything I needed..(as i ramble on)..
    What sever seems to have a good population??I would also like to know how the communitys are??After years of other games what seems to kill my interest faster for me are the people not the grinding or what sometimes feels like endless quests..
    Thanks all and hope to meet some good people when I come back..

Default Re: Hi and a few questions :)

Your old account and toons will be there. If you do not remember your old Email address open a support ticket with as much info as you can remember.

As to grouping I am not sure. I do not have anyone at that level currently. Try the new player channels or even Market for asking about groups or where to ask about groups as well as were best to post questions. As it changes from server to server where most new player helpers hang out but the market channels normally have people that will at least direct you to the right channel.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Welcome back.

I know on Order shard, we've seen a small population explosion, so it shouldn't be difficult to find lower level people for grouping.

Deth answered that one.

Good population? As compared to what, evil population? Blight is the test server, Chaos is the non-RP, Order is the RP. When you get your characters back, they'll likely be on the shard they were merged to (with the exception of the non North American shards, which merged to Unity and subsequently are in the process of moving to Blight, Order, and Chaos).

As for the communities, I can only say that on Order shard, we're very close to having all WorldProjects completed (HINT HINT HINT) and we look forward to all the new ascensions coming up, as well as bonding ceremonies, guild builds, and structure completions.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Ya you're right I guess ill have to wait and see were they moved my old chrs to..And yes I would prefer a Good population over an Evil one..Ive seen both..Not going to say any names of the Evil ones Ive seen (*cough*cough* WoW)..Thanks for pointing me in the right directions tho on getting my old account info and just being nice..Im normaly a lil leary over using forums cause of what Ive seen in the past with other game forums..Just from the post Ive read sofar it looks like the people that live here are good people..Havent read one flame post or even seen the millionth bump on a thread about nothing..well unless its seemed to be in jest and then it was kinda funny if you read the whole thread
    Thanks agine for all the help and just being nice

I very rarely see bump post really, but there are the flame from time to time. They are normally pretty rare so would not worry to much about them around here.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Usually a bump post is needed when certain important info has yet to be sticked at the top of a subforum. We try to make sure the info gets stickied right away if it involves many people.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Well good news and bad..Good news I got my account info and am going to reopen it..Bad news I guess all my chrs are on a different sever then the one Ive been messing around on with the free trial..Ill have to inventory what stuff i have and what lvls everyone is before i deside to give up on them for the Oder sever..Ive meet a some nice people there sofar but I wont make my chose untill i see what Chaos has to offer..I also dont know what to do eather with the 5 chrs i have there now also considering Ill probly just do the 3 chr no polt account right now..wonder what they will make me do??kill off a few of them to fit or not offer me the low end payment??guess il have to cross that bridge when i get there..thanks everyone for all the great help

I do not think you have to destroy toons. You just do not get access to some. I am not sure how they determine which ones to disable.

Thread Information