Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blight Delta 144

Default Blight Delta 144

Blight has been updated with Delta 144 which includes the following changes and fixes:

• Changes
      • The following Guild Communities have had an initial round of resizing completed. (Note that some may be re-visited after plot reclaim makes more land available.) Guild Aki, Ambato, Apia, Back Bay, Calm Waters, Cameron, Carmo, Clearport, Eli, Gerard, Grandli, Harmony, Haven, Imago, Immons, Jambi, Kable, Manta, Mabada, Miyuki, Moyo, Mundi, Nana, Nong, North Balzar, North Saritova, Cire, Motoro, Tagan
      • The communities of Sable Shore and Central Valley have been heavily altered
      • Plots in Istaria's Union have been increased in size
      • The guild community of Kabale has acquired a destination pad and outgoing portal
      • The guild community of Eli has acquired a constructible gazebo
      • The guild community of Motoro has acquired a destination pad
      • A lumberyard has been constructed outside of the new boundaries of Sable Shore
      • The lair formerly in Sable Shores is now in a community known as Bayn Hill

• Fixes
      • Quest "Jolan's Quest: Devotion" will now properly delete Annis' Ring when you return to Jolan
      • New Trismus Gate will again allow travel to the original destinations.
      • Mani the Dire Wolf should no longer respawn instantaneously nor three at a time.
      • Dragons should be able to equip weapon claws once more.

"Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Blight Delta 144

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Blight has been updated with Delta 144 which includes the following changes and fixes:

• Changes
      • The guild community of Eli has acquired a constructible gazebo
      • A lumberyard has been constructed outside of the new boundaries of Sable Shore
    Yay stuff to build! Great patch!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

does the survey need to be updated, we are on blight looking at Ambato and don't see any difference in plot sizes from the markers or survey.
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

I want love for penza!
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

I was checking out some of the plot changes. Some of the plots in Northern Saritova have the plot markers in teh middle of the plots. Hopefully those get moved to the plot edges!
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Sable shore plots are still marked condemed even tho they appear to be over the new threshold; and now only 3 plots there?

The new lumber mill there has no machines and isnt selectable. The guard post is empty as well.

Sable Shore - down to one plot 25x25. I'm assuming it's not done or just been removed?
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

huh weird, the lumber yard had machines when i placed it.

Sable Shore is three plots, correct. And the plot survey doesn't appear to be updating properly yet. Not sure why.

The guard post isn't meant to have anyone in it yet.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Regular crafted claws equip now .
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

Yay!! I can wear my Claw again!!
    GalCamder/Starback Razorclaw/ZaTek Panhorn
    Kraken Guard
    Blight

I'm going to remember those claws the next time I think, "Oh, that should be easy"...
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by cauri_order View Post
    Sable shore plots are still marked condemed even tho they appear to be over the new threshold; and now only 3 plots there?

The new lumber mill there has no machines and isnt selectable. The guard post is empty as well.

Sable Shore - down to one plot 25x25. I'm assuming it's not done or just been removed?
    I meant Central Valley for that last part.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Ah! I hadn't resized it yet. Was trying to decide what to do with the rest of the community. I may add a few plots back in. But nowhere near what it had before and not covering nearly as much area.

• The following Guild Communities have had an initial round of resizing completed. (Note that some may be re-visited after plot reclaim makes more land available.) Guild Aki, Ambato, Apia, Back Bay, Calm Waters, Cameron, Carmo, Clearport, Eli, Gerard, Grandli, Harmony, Haven, Imago, Immons, Jambi, Kable, Manta, Mabada, Miyuki, Moyo, Mundi, Nana, Nong, North Balzar, North Saritova, Cire, Motoro, Tagan
    I took a look on Blight at Grandli in particular, and ran through Carmo noting just some of the plots. The small plots look like they are still there but unable to be purchased. Is the initial round of resizing simply designating which plots are to be resized and making them unsaleable?

No. The initial round is to work with what land space we have available.

Anything below 1600 sq m is already marked as unable to be bought on all three shards.

Able to be sold is a different story. You should be able to sell anything back to the community now that the bug is fixed. You will not be able to sell anything to a player if it is below 1600 sq m not because you can't sell it, but because they can't buy it.

At least, that is how it is supposed to work.

I logged into blight and looked at Harmony on Saritova and it looked unchanged. I know all the plots are owned on Chaos but there is some room to expand into existing space for 3 or 4 of the plots, whatever resizing that could be done without wiping the plot completely. The three small plots on the east edge, and the three small plots on the north edge I'm not yet ready to demolish on Chaos. Have to put the stuff in the houses and silos in other storage or bank it before those can be changed. The small plot just south of the landing pad I would ask just be left as-is. Theres no room in any direction for that one. I might change my mind if you said a teleport gate could be placed there... In any case please give me a heads up what you need ahead of time so I can begin moving stored items and deconning structures.

Just a note about road bonuses. The new tweaks to these communities have invovlded the removal, addition or extension of paths/roads. Road Bonus has not been changed accordingly.

Trophie hunters seem to give a to low reward for the following quest:

You have received a new quest - 'Go Bag 5 Lava Golem Materia'.

Reward:
    Gained Crossbowman experience: 20800 ( Quest Reward )
    You have received 3 silver 200 copper.

As this is a L 75-80 quest range.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

I had the old quests for breath of fire and breath of lightning. Somehow, I was able to progress in breath of lightning without having a bone fragment or bars on my person, let alone completing subquests. It just marked it as completed... I also cant seem to ask him about the specific stuff.

asking him after this only had the npc asking me if I needed his specialization, which then had him promising me stuff for a little legwork. Oddly trying to click the link once froze my quest log/chatbox (Could not move or scroll) until I closed the chatbox. Has not replicated. I do note however that nothing happens when this link is clicked, which happens every time.

The guild community of Eli has acquired a constructible gazebo
    I flew 3 times around the lake and could not find the gazebo, can anyone give me a clue where it is?

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

huh weird, the lumber yard had machines when i placed it.
    Checked today on Order and the lumber yard has no machine in it.

Thread Information