Thread: Blighted Dragon Claw formula?

Default Blighted Dragon Claw formula?

Anyone else still interested inseeing this form appear in Istaria? every other weapon type has em i have seen so would be nice to see claws get them.

Devs any reason why this cant happen? seems like it should be easy to add in game due to the claws already drop and we have blighted forms as is.

Just kinda wondered if we might ever see these.

Default Re: Blighted Dragon Claw formula?

They don't already exist? Well then, yes, I certainly want them.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

No the Blighted Dragon Claw formula doesn't exist atm, but would love to see it ingame!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

please add to game, cant be hard to add

hell yes, why isn't this in suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Shur View Post
    hell yes, why isn't this in suggestions?
    Has been asked for many times

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18512
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Then lets keep asking. No reason this isnt in game..

The reason right now is man power. The man power vs reward is not at a good point as most people do not bother with blighted form that the 4 or 5 people that might make them makes it not worth the man power to do all the data entries. I would think.

*casts Primal Rebirth upon the thread*

Well, given the new content coming out, I'd like to put up this suggestion for review once more. From reading some posts from the blight tests against critters in the new content, some critters have now been made completely immune to slash attacks, a crippling immunity for dragons.

I know there are damage-conversion claws out there, I've got a couple myself, but you never know what will drop, or even if it will be good, although, of course, that's quite true with other crafted blighted items...

Now, if we happened to have some blighted dragon claw formulas, we'd be able to potentially craft a very good claw. After all, there are blighted scale formulas and they sometimes have amazing products. I think it would be about time to attempt to institute this.

Personally, I am trying to collect all blighted dragon scale formulae, so wouldn't mind seeing this there.

Anyhow, back to the point... if we can craft blighted dragon claws, we wouldn't have to dive into the deadlands to hunt for hours on end just hoping to find a damage conversion claw, or just find a randomly awesome blighted claw. Granted this release of the Dralnok's Doom content, new enemies with major resistances or immunities to dragon attacks; not to mention the release of a few new formulas as well, the keystones and molds and the like... It would seem that now would be a good time to consider this option.

I feel quite certain that there would be multiple others who would agree with being able to craft blighted claws.

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Aeona, as far as I know: the form is lootable with the new content.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Yes it drops from mobs on blight now, so it will also it live sooner or later.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Thread Information