Thread: New Trismus - Valor and Vigilance - Question

Default New Trismus - Valor and Vigilance - Question

Good evening.

I was reading up on this and that, and happened across the fact that there is a quest to battle Urgat in Trismus, and tracked it down to be offered by Pratt/Serena.. However, Pratt gives no quest, and Serena offers me "Valor and Vigilance Follow up" which I cannot accept.. Is there a trick to getthing this quest, or perhaps just something I'm missing?

Thanks.

Default Re: New Trismus - Valor and Vigilance - Question

Is this on live servers?
    I didn't think Valor and Vigilance has made it to live yet.
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

I'm doing this quest on Blight right now with my dwarf. It is offered by Pratt after you've done the Trials of the Gifted quest, but appears to be biped only - as my dragon was not offered the quest.

It's a multi-step quest, and I'm not done yet. It looks to be a good one though
    Barrak Stonebreaker - dwarf Knight of Creation
    Cerul - dragon hatchling
    Blight Server

Interesting. I am not on Blight, but Serena does offer "Valor and Vigilance Followup," a quest I cannot take, even though I obviously haven't done the initial quest, as Pratt doesn't offer it either..

But if it isn't really s'pose to be on live yet, then I guess that's my answer! Thanks.

I finished this earlier today. I was a level 11 warrior when I started, and was almost through 14 when I finished. I did it all solo except for the final Urgat fight which I had help with (thanks Atol!).

It's a great quest. Hope it goes live soon. In addition to the experience, I got a token naming me "defender of New Trismus" and a nice breastplate

Serena isn't offering me any followup quest on Blight, but she is involved in the final steps of this quest - wonder if that's what you are seeing?
    Barrak Stonebreaker - dwarf Knight of Creation
    Cerul - dragon hatchling
    Blight Server

The "Valor and Vigilance Follow up" quest was a way to get the quest reward initially. Veala redesigned the quest to give the reward in the main quest. Once corrections have been made and patched to live, you shouldn't see the Follow Up quest again.
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

Thread Information