Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maintenance: Curious Question.

Default Re: Maintenance: Curious Question.

Personally, I don't mind waiting...I've slautered Protos and Zyrgs in StarCraft to amuse myself. What I do mind is not being kept informed. It seems like they (dev's) are quick to add a note to the login screen when they make unscheduled changes to Blight, but seem slow to keep us informed as to why Chaos and Order are down for an extended amount of time. That's just how it seems to me as of late. I'd just appreciate being informed. Still, I love Istaria, and KUDOS to Virtrium, huzzah!!!

Could just be that they're so busy fixing a problem that they aren't taking time out to post a reason for the delay.

but what Problem thow i hope its nothing fatel like new hardwhere needed ect
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

I would just quietly slip into WoW and mindlessly kill things until I got bored and the immortal words "The SERVER is UP" is posted here.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Developer Notice: Today's Maintenance 6/24/2008

Well as many of you have noticed today's maintenance has lasted a bit longer than usual. We ran into a few problems while performing the delta updates and while we were able to correct them we would prefer to test them a bit before moving them to live.

Awwwwww bummer !

hope you got every thing fixed good luck finding the bad hamster he gets no treats tonight
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Oh lol ...
    just relax ...
    they are working and I don't think they have time for answering here right now ...

in few more hrs they will prolly finish ;>
    anyway it is 11:54 PM here and soon going sleep huh...

EDIT :
    Meh , lightning claw was faster ;p

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw View Post
    Developer Notice: Today's Maintenance 6/24/2008

Well as many of you have noticed today's maintenance has lasted a bit longer than usual. We ran into a few problems while performing the delta updates and while we were able to correct them we would prefer to test them a bit before moving them to live.

Awwwwww bummer !

hope you got every thing fixed good luck finding the bad hamster he gets no treats tonight

The bad hamster???

Was't it you in post 10 who scared the poor beesties half to dead?

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

I am logging into Order right now

Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    The bad hamster???

Was't it you in post 10 who scared the poor beesties half to dead?
    he he

they where taking to many breaks they need to get to work or there tiny mussels might atrify so i thought i might give them a boost of adrenalan

Order is up, but I'm getting an error ID 30 when logging in :/

I'm in fine :/

*coughs and she casually walks into the forums*

CHAOS IS UP! Now why are you still here? Go, go go!

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Thread Information