Thread: Visible timers under buff / debuffs

Default Visible timers under buff / debuffs

This would be a nice feature that way you won't have to keep hovering over your buffs to see what time is left.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Default Re: Visible timers under buff / debuffs

i agree

i would like this feature, give us an option to en/dis-able this, so everyone can decide if he uses it

maybe a real timer in "numer of seconds/minutes left" is hard to accomplish due to the lack of space in that area... maybe some inverse progressbar that goes down as the time for the buff/debuff runs out, would be ok, too. That should fit in the window without too much rearranging.
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

nice idea, maybe the buffs/debuffs progressively getting greyed, the opposite of the hotckeyed abilities. (grammar ? :/ )

They could get gray-d in the same fashion as the hotkeys do, if one wanted to be lazy about it.

What I'd really like is updating timers. It's so frustrating to put your curser above something and see the time frozen at 1:38 and just sit there. And not change. Until you move off. And back on again. This happens with tracking how far a selected object is, as well, if you put the curser above the arrow. The numbers don't update until you check a second time.
    <----clicky!

Thread Information