Thread: The Return of the combat ghost !

Default The Return of the combat ghost !

Going Way back to when Reyme was still employed with Hz , I had a odd annoying combat ghost, and at random would Lock my attack keys in limbo. It starts with gold rage then if goes unchecked for certain amount of time it will take you out of combat completely.

He said this happens some times and I think It somewhat fixed for now.

Fast forward, before my move, gold rage was locking up I thought it was lag, now I hit it and it takes the hoard recycles the timer Freezes the timer in limbo and does not do anything ,it’s still not to to bad yet but I was wondering what causes this ? Can a dev or someone answer?

If it gets much worse I will file a ticket. This is a question as to what causes this so I might attempt to avoid it later on I want to be in tip top fighting form for then the labyrinth comes in to play and the summer event
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: The Return of the combat ghost !

Reyme? Who's that dude?

I was first employed by Artifact Entertainment back in 2003.. :P
    Last edited by Reyem; June 27th, 2008 at 08:50 PM.

Default Re: The Return of the combat ghost !

was it you that slamed his head against your desk for a while with this one i don't remember

could you answer what causes this or is it a ghost that crops up now and a gain
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Thread Information