Thread: Pev's ARoP

Default Pev's ARoP

So I'm *finally* doing my ARoP and would like to ascend before next Monday (7th July) if possible, as I'm on hol for 2 weeks after that! So the more dragons (and peds ) the merrier, both in helping out and in the actual ascenscion! there are certain dragons who if they aren't there, I will hold off on the ascenscion anyway, but would be nice to see you all
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Default Re: Pev's ARoP

You should invite your local Herald to take pictures
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

I think it goes without saying that a certain scaly layabout and his feline friend are obviously invited
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Grats to you pevil!
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

i hope im not out of town when you do accend. will try to log when i can to help
    Clicky and help em grow http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/57753

pls send me gi, when you want to start

(LovsKin on chaos)

Krondel is always willing to lend a claw if you need any help
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

hehe thanks everyone, hoping to get into Rift tonight so I'll announce it in Dragon chat/UoP chat before hand anyway

Zan, you're one I wouldn't ascend without, along with Athos and Grey :P Though if I had my way I'd wait until every last one of you was there... hehe

Am looking to start my rift run tonight (Sunday), sometime around ~7pm GMT, depending who is on/available, so if you fancy a fight, I'll announce in Dragon chat beforehand

Whee, I'll try to be on for your rift run tonight ^^ But if I can't come, I'll at least make sure to see your ascension tomorrow!

Racia Trejan & Trica - Helians of Chaos
    Salama Lizran - Lunus of Unity --> Chaos (alive but retired)

Excellent Salama, the more first born the better!

rift run starting soon (about half hour), got just one spot left but it's going to be a dual run with Nagafyn, so I may end up ascending later tonight as well *crosses claws for everyone to get on*

I am sorry not to be online, it's 3 weeks I am working night and day and don't have a second to play.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

congrads pev and remember the wise words i give every hatchie -

PROCEED WITH EXTREME ASSERTIVENESS!!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

hehe thanks all.

Me and Naga ascended earlier, by the waterfall in Falathien, gorgeous spot! Had a great gathering *tries to remember all*
    Flatspin, Greystar, Krondel, Dakoren, Mitar, LovsKin, Iannieros, Pyrotiger, Malachite, Chasing, Salama, Racazur... I am sure I'm forgetting someone(s) so I apologise!

Shame Zanukk/Athos could not be there, nor more of our Unity First Borns, (Samdrag and slave etc) but it was a great evening, thank you all!

*winghugs*

Congratz on Ancienthood Pevil
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by pevil2000 View Post
    hehe thanks all.

Me and Naga ascended earlier, by the waterfall in Falathien, gorgeous spot! Had a great gathering *tries to remember all*
    Flatspin, Greystar, Krondel, Dakoren, Mitar, LovsKin, Iannieros, Pyrotiger, Malachite, Chasing, Salama, Racazur... I am sure I'm forgetting someone(s) so I apologise!

Shame Zanukk/Athos could not be there, nor more of our Unity First Borns, (Samdrag and slave etc) but it was a great evening, thank you all!

*winghugs*
    Pity he missed it. He was sent out of town for 2 months due to work and he does not have laptop yet.

(This message was posted by Zanukk's brother.)
    Clicky and help em grow http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/57753

hehe it is a pity, but thank you for posting, Zans bro!

It was so nice to see your ascension there, the place was perfect. ^^ Congrats again, I hope you enjoy your ancienthood!

Aideen, 100/100 Helian Dragoness on Chaos
    I'm also known as Dralovj (formerly Dralov, from Unity), Miiya, Aimi (Order), Venya, Lunee and Neliya.

Well done Pevil! Awesome achievement! I really should get back to (Unity's) Rakku on Order, who was mid-arop...

Rakku

Thread Information