Thread: Valor and Vigilance quest - Dragon bug

Default Valor and Vigilance quest - Dragon bug

Once and for all (I hope) fixed the Valor and Vigilance quest. Reward is now given within the quest itself. Separated quest to be one for dragons, one for bipeds.
    I wasn't able to get with any of my 3 dragons (Ancient and 2 hatchies), the Valor and Vigilance quest from the steward in NT. I talked with every npc there, even with the dragons, but I could not get the quest.

However I had no problem to get the quests with any of my bipeds. (My lowest biped that could get the quest was lvl 12, and my dragons are over lvl 12 and don't get the quest.) It seems the dragon version of the quest didn't hit the live server or is bugged somehow.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Default Re: Valor and Vigilance quest - Dragon bug

*bumps* Seems this quest has been long forgotten, time to bring it back to the light! ^^ Still doesn't work for dragons...... atleast not here in chaos anyways.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

If it's any consolation, it doesn't work for dragons on Blight either

Did the quest today and a minor bug occured, after finishing the quest I stil had "A Crumpled Note" in my inventory. I think the item should have been deleted after finishing the quest. Also the item doesn't look like a note, it looks like a piece of meat... o_O

Here is a pic:

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

And who's to say that the Aegis don't write their notes on meat? That would make it even more chilling, after all.

(I'll see if I can't find a better icon, and also deleted. Thanks Takora)

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    And who's to say that the Aegis don't write their notes on meat? That would make it even more chilling, after all.

(I'll see if I can't find a better icon, and also deleted. Thanks Takora)
    I think the standard sheet of paper icon will do it or such

Writing on meat?.. EWWWWWWW! I bet you will implent that in the Fall Festival! Play scrabble with body parts.... (lmao)

Thanks for noting it and you are welcome

Takora, you've done the imperial outpost quests right? What do you think those battle orders were written on? It wasn't parchment or paper. It was hide.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

mmmm written on skin in blood, thats more like it.

Dragon hide or "lesser races"? we need a new craft school specializing in forensics....
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

oooo i will be the first to uber that class!!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

*shivers*

now I see the dark side of my mates^^
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Takora, you've done the imperial outpost quests right? What do you think those battle orders were written on? It wasn't parchment or paper. It was hide.
    Yeah I know, those hides where disgusting, I was glad to give them the naka for shinies ewwwwwwwwwww

Thread Information