Thread: Guild Communities - Guild's name

Default Guild Communities - Guild's name

Would be real nice to go to a Guild community and know what guild owns it. With guild communities going up for auction it would be nice to know if any of the guild members are still active. If not then we would know that that guild community will be available for auction ahead of time.

On a side note - New players looking at a guild community could see and then ask in one of the channels about that particular guild. So they may consider joining it for one of the subplots.

Default Re: Guild Communities - Guild's name

That would be interesting, but I think you can still rename the master plot, I mean give it a name like a normal plot, so the player can see at least at the master plot what guild owns it?

I know that is player side, maybe the display name should automatically change then to the guilds name when the community is buyed.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Hoberton View Post
    Would be real nice to go to a Guild community and know what guild owns it. With guild communities going up for auction it would be nice to know if any of the guild members are still active. If not then we would know that that guild community will be available for auction ahead of time.

On a side note - New players looking at a guild community could see and then ask in one of the channels about that particular guild. So they may consider joining it for one of the subplots.
    That's not only a good idea but very logical too

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

The reason I posted this thread is because there is a Guild community I might be interested in on the Order shard. I have not seen any of the current plot holders in game and even wonder if any of the guild members are still active. Knowing what Guild has the ownership rights to this particular Guild community would be helpful in knowing if it going to coming up for auction.

Adding a line in the ownership on these communities would help:

Guild Community: xyz
    Guild: xyz
    Owner: xyz

This would help a lot of players know who actually owns the community.

Thread Information