Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon Wedding

Default Re: Dragon Wedding

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    What is the point of wedding in RL?

There can be several reasons, Roleplay, ingame relationship, pairs that want also be a pair ingame etc.
    Wow, I don't know how to respond to that.

Not knowing the difference between an online relationship and a marriage is.. well.. a little scary. But I suppose that's where we're headed as a society.

My comment wasn't meant to be scornful, just curious since I can't, in any way, relate to how an online relationship could be fulfilling on any level.

Well, that aside: Congratulations to the bride! Condolences to the groom! (haha)

Quote Originally Posted by Siamese View Post
    errrr how does a gnome carry such a big camera?
    I've been pondering this question for a while now...

The only explanation I can come up with is... cargo disk technology!

But those floaty crystals might be big and get in the way.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Cargo disk technology! Darn, now it all makes sense.

Hmmmm... must be a bear when they have push the camera button. Does that mean they carry a ladder too?

I really don't want to see an accident at the wedding. Having a Istaria headline of, "Gnome photographer killed by falling Nikon," or "Gnome photograhper dragged by out-of-control cargo disk in front of wedding guests" could be very traumatic to those attending the event, and especially to Agua.

Perhaps an alternative photographer would be in order?
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer... "
    by Frank Herbert, author of the epic series "Dune"

Condolences to the groom!???? Obviously you haven't met Agua.

Beautiful electric blue with swirls, giant heart, big blue eyes..... those eyes...

(sighs)...
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer... "
    by Frank Herbert, author of the epic series "Dune"

Quote Originally Posted by Mensar View Post
    Not knowing the difference between an online relationship and a marriage is.. well.. a little scary. But I suppose that's where we're headed as a society.

My comment wasn't meant to be scornful, just curious since I can't, in any way, relate to how an online relationship could be fulfilling on any level.

Maybe not for you, but it would be boring as hell if we would be all the same, wouldn't it? Some pairs live long distances away and cant see each other often, so they play together a MMO and have fun. And if you just can't understand leave them be.

I don't judge how people live their life, and you shouldn't either, because that is rude and unpolite in any way.

But in Istaria the most ingame weddings I know had only a Roleplay propurse.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Mensar View Post
    No need to be scared here. I feel violence and lovelessness in RL much more scaring. And whenever we come together in love and peace to celebrate - our society is on a good way.
    In this community are a lot of people who have fullfilling relationships with each other. By some means or other.

Thread Information