Thread: Alchemist Questions

Default Alchemist Questions

So. I seem to have gotten started in the Alchemist school. I just wanted to make dyes (I'm sure everyone's heard that one before), but now I'm interested in staying an Alchemist past the pretty black dye kits. My problem? I've been playing dragons for four years, crafting while auto deconstructing.

I sorta cheated up to 20, leveling on sand and got to 22 making some dye kits and potions so I could actually harvest the T2 resources for said dye kits. Now I don't know what to do. What's the best way to level this class since I don't seem to have deconstructing as an option?

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Default Re: Alchemist Questions

Chatted with my wife who is a L100 Alch... she said fireworks worked rather well for her (we had a huge 4th of July party on the beach in Parsinia a few years back) - tho I'm not sure if the recipes are readily available anymore.

I think Dye Kits might be more useful to sell to players than the dyes themselves, if you are looking to get some cash out of the levelling process... and they don't require glass vials, just water; fewer subcombines = time saved.

But yeah, Alchs don't get to deconstruct much... same with Enchanter construction class.
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

Default Re: Alchemist Questions

Bah. I don't think those fireworks forms are available anymore, no. I suppose I'll try making bunches of dye kits then.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Thread Information