Thread: Maintenance Reminder

Default Maintenance Reminder

Just a reminder, maintenance may take a little longer today to allow for the plot reclaim process to happen. Expect the shards to be offline possibly in to the afternoon or evening. We will update you with information as it becomes available.

Until then, enjoy the solitaire games you all have open on your computers

- Amarie Ancalimon

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Re: Maintenance Reminder

Quite frankly im shocked and appauled that you think we have nothing else to do on maintenance day *pawn to knight 6*

I mean, we honestly don't all sit at our computers all day playing games. *bishop to queen 4*

Some of us also have a life aswell *pawn to castle 4*

I think i made my point. *pawn takes king, checkmate*

Damb it, how do you play this chess anyway!!
    *loads up pong*

Holy cow Batman thats today!?
    Oh look, LOTRO finally updated. Guess I won't have to break out the CLUE board today.

Keeping tabs in IRC so I can get back to plot building asap.

~Miss Scarlet, with the candle stick, in the Billiard Room.
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver
    Moragon-Dragon : 63 Adv, 47 DRCA, 13 LS

Quote Originally Posted by Amarië AncalÃ**mon View Post
    Just a reminder, maintenance may take a little longer today to allow for the plot reclaim process to happen. Expect the shards to be offline possibly in to the afternoon or evening. We will update you with information as it becomes available.
    It's quarter past 5 here in the central USA, and not a peep. The fact that no 'information has yet become available' is mildly disconcerting.

Wes
    100 Reaver, Druid, Spiritist, Mage, 96 Healer, 98 Shaman, 67 Ranger, 40 Conjurer, 30 Monk, and 20 Scout & Cleric. Grandmaster Crafter, Chaos.

Chaos is up.

Edit: I can't get logged in.. can anyone else?
    Last edited by Guaran; July 22nd, 2008 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Weston
    It's quarter past 5 here in the central USA, and not a peep. The fact that no 'information has yet become available' is mildly disconcerting.

Wes
    I'm not sure what time the Status message went up but I did see that there was a message that maintenance was wrapping up and servers expected to be back online by 4:00 PM Pacific on the character selection page (web login).

The messages are on the small side, so if you don't know to look for them, it could easily be missed.

We did get the Shards back up, but I believe Chaos was moving a little slowly. It should all be resolved now.

just tried to start game could n ot even get the log on page

Are you using play.istaria.com or the old address? Try the new one if you're using the old.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Yes works now thanks very much, strange this is first time this happened to me

Thread Information