Quote Originally Posted by Steele View Post
    Why?

Mage SkillGained/Lvl
    Flame / 10
    Ice / 9
    Mind / 8
    Summoning / 8
    Energy / 10

*shrug* ...if all someone uses is Fire, no matter what they're fighting (including magma golems, fire beetles & wolves, and lava oastics), then this is a great change that'll help them learn to be a better player.
    yea but mages tend to use flame bomb with burn out an fusion burn right which only work with flame spells
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Or somewhere else...

Default Re: Blight Delta 145

Why?

Mage SkillGained/Lvl
    Flame / 10
    Ice / 9
    Mind / 8
    Summoning / 8
    Energy / 10

*shrug* ...if all someone uses is Fire, no matter what they're fighting (including magma golems, fire beetles & wolves, and lava oastics), then this is a great change that'll help them learn to be a better player.
    Elder and wise

My words are but the whisper of a forgottenwind. Let them be lost or found as suits the seeker.

That a one of my kind must set flame aside if they would dance with those that are of fire as are those of Fire Isle, that oft gather in many... that is to set aside a very part of their nature, be they of Lunus or Helian thought. And the fire Isle we must seek as a very part of our Rites...

That a one of my mind must set flame aside, there be but little else they may seek knowing... for the mage hath no other mageries to learn to use, as two legs do, and the one of tooth and claw hath only that tooth and that claw, and thus no manner of rending the many that the Great Flame, the Breath of Flame Burst, doth offer.

And if a one that is of fire hath immunity to that fire, then what of those that were made from very spirits of fire? .

My words are but the whisper of a forgotten wind. Let them be lost or found as suits the seeker.

Sephiranoth, called by some ShadowSeeker
    Nobody and Nothing ever, save The Five do Feast
    A Fool that walks among the Wise

I second what peladon says, it makes it now very hard for the dragons to hunt on fire island, because we can't now use there our strongest weapon, the Breath of Flame Burst and our BoF is also useless there now.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

A dragon has other weapons. My adult has no breath of flame burst, though she soloes every T6 named ; it's only a matter of skill, equipment and well-placed training points.

Well then they should make the dragons also immune to fire since they are spirits of fire.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    I second what peladon says, it makes it now very hard for the dragons to hunt on fire island, because we can't now use there our strongest weapon, the Breath of Flame Burst and our BoF is also useless there now.
    Well, i can pull the whole field on Fire island, I very rarely use Flame Burst.

BoF I class as one of the weaker dragon abilities (on the bottom of my hot key bar to use last). Gold Rage works well for me on them.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

I'm with Chasing on this one. I don't need breath attacks to kill huge groups, they help, but I can worry about it less, with shield of gold, spiked scales, breezes, the new heal and a few aoes. Drop some rages and such, you're golden.

I always thought ice critters should be immune/resistant to cold, flame - to flame...etc.

Still disagree about evolved flies and fyakki being nature immune, but hey, maybe the lore says evolved is about going beyond nature or something?

Either way a little challenge is a good thing imho.
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

Reading a post by Luthen, I am reminded that Ignem still suffers a + 95% change to delay and recycle when fangs activates.

Also the other half of the crystals do not yet stack.

So I guess i found my things to ask for, but I still very much like this patch.

In short: fangs of fury, dragon craft cog,life jewelry crystal, rest of crystal stacking.

Love the lottery btw.

This suggestion will likely get folks to wanna hurt me but... maybe decrease potential for soul frags and snow balls and add salt rock for old times sake? or sand sicne we're in tazoon? just being goofy.
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

I wasn't thinking about adult flame breath... would be nice if they added a 30sec refresh non-hoard costing, single-target Primal-based breath, eh? Or... maybe dragons will just have an area where they can't fight with all of their available tools. It does hurt, but it's not going to break anyone I don't think.

Tried out the lottery on Blight... it was just mostly hoard items and a couple of mundane recipes (mostly beginner, some jman, and a couple of expert). Oh yeah, and a metric ton of snowballs. No techs. No dye kits of any kind. No crystals. 50 IBMs yielded 100 lottery tickets, which yielded 5-10 of MANY different Tier3/4 hoard items.

I'll try again with another copied character but I'll also ask: has anyone found anything special/unusual from the lottery, like the +speed tool crystal or weapon dyes? It would be nice to actually have incentive to turn in some of the thousands of IBMs I have stored up... otherwise I'd say the lottery in its current state isn't worth gambling on, unless you have a hoard that needs some serious filling.
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Fixed the level constraint for Level 15 Trophy Hunter quests
    This doesn't appear to be fixed.

The Kion trophy hunter is offering me the level 11-15 quests, even though I am level 23.

I tried with a level 18 character and got no level 16-20 quests showing up, but level 11-15 are for him as well.

I'll try again with another copied character but I'll also ask: has anyone found anything special/unusual from the lottery, like the +speed tool crystal or weapon dyes? It would be nice to actually have incentive to turn in some of the thousands of IBMs I have stored up... otherwise I'd say the lottery in its current state isn't worth gambling on, unless you have a hoard that needs some serious filling.
    All I've seen so far are the same as you: hoard, snowballs, soul fragments, snowballs, beg forms, snowballs, expert forms, snowballs, IBMs (makes up for some of the loss), snowballs... and oh yeah, snowballs.

Got a couple of silk pouches, but they are pretty rare. Haven't heard of anything else rare coming out.

Anybody tested out the new loot tables for the giant ice, flame, and fire beetles yet? How have trophy, hoard, and other drops been affected? Do the rest of us need to stop what we are doing and go to full time trophy/hoard hunting just to be on the safe side?

Hehe, really got to get copied to Blight...

Shargrailar

hehe steele how ya know about a +speed tool crystal?? :P
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Quote Originally Posted by rizo/nawkia View Post
    hehe steele how ya know about a +speed tool crystal?? :P
    I have my sources... security cameras, GPS anklets, Chinese nuclear scientist double-agents...

Of course, if I told you I'd have to... well... you know the drill.
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

Black & Decker? Skil?
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

snap on and craftmans!! ook oook ooook!!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Or somewhere else...

Quote Originally Posted by Zexoin View Post
    A dragon has other weapons. My adult has no breath of flame burst, though she soloes every T6 named ; it's only a matter of skill, equipment and well-placed training points.
    Elder and wise. My words are but the whisper of a forgotten wind. Let them be lost or found as suits the seeker.

That a drake has other means of woe, this is clear and True Flame.

That fire is an element of our nature most fundamental, this is made clear and thrice so during those Rites we seek from young to ancient.

That a drake needs must, should must, or best must set aside a part of their nature and cast their training else and where if they would dance... is this then meet?

That those of fire nature be immune to fire, does this logic not then extend to our own kind?

Scales of Fire I have. Fire Isle I can dance, aye and rend. And skill in fire I have not grown or set training to its growing. But must then all follow that same path as I? Must our kind all be as a similar nature? Oh, it might be said, if ye would be a drake of fire, then mayhap best ye not seek the Isle of Fire. It might be said... but is this the land we seek? That if ye be one of Fire, then when ye seek thy Rites, take one of Tooth and Claw with thee, or one of two legs?

And while those of Tooth and Claw and Strength may indeed rend near any one that seeks them, the Isle of Fire is not a place where but one comes upon them. And the Breath of Flame Burst be a rending of many that Tooth and Claw hath not.

And if any think I set those of two leg aside, then they know little of Thunder, and less of Lightning. But this is so, and cannot be denied. If a two leg comes to a place where this thing or that does not have power, why, then if they have the knowing, they can return with some other thing. For ice magery, fire or nature. For slashing blades, crushing cudgels and the like. But if a drake comes to a place where Primal does not cast woe... it can seek but little. If a drake comes to a place where fire casts no harm... can it seek the mageries of spirit to set in place?

And, and this be but my poor with and logic... if those of fire are immune to fire's grasp ( and mark it so, not having great resistance or chance of fire's escape, but beyond its very reach), then what of those of fire spirit? And, if those of fire are immune to fire's kiss by logic and nature, how might it be that those of wood, such as the trees that walk, do not run in fear from any that bear the red death?

My words are but the whisper of a forgotten wind. Let them be lost or found as suits the seeker.

Sephiranoth, called by some ShadowSeeker
    Nobody and Nothing ever, save The Five do Feast
    A Fool that walks among the Wise

Tested the summer festival on Blight.

I could not get the petting zoo food to do anything. Bought some, it can't be rightclick-used, can't be traded to the pets... not sure what it is for... Greeting pets doesn't do anything with the petfood either.

Raffle guy works, trading IBM's for tickets works, the festival food works (all swift feet 2 tho? how about some swift feet 3,4,5, and 6 too), fireworks vendor works.

Dear Sephiranoth, my thoughts were gone exactly in that direction,
    but I did not post, cause I did not find the words.

Thank you very much for your explanations.
    You, as usual, have the gift to enlighten things!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

gua - you greet the critters and they automatically take the food from inventory, if you have the right food in there.
    you do not actually 'feed' or 'trade' the food to the critters....
    at least, that is how it worked for me!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information