Thread: Kwellen hide processing quest

Default Kwellen hide processing quest

You are asked to find "the largest and meanest kwellen" and return to Bragha when you have "a large piece of Kwellen Hide".

Not sure which kwellen it means for you to find... I've been in groups that have killed SoG and Daknor many many times. They must be close to being the biggest and meanest.
    I've also killed a large number of the kwellens roaming the Staging Grounds/Spirit Swamp and also the ED.

So far the only hides I have found on kwellens are the event hides (scorched/charred portions and scraps etc) from Daknor and the normal kwellen hides, neither of which advance the quest.

Anyone got any hints?

Default Re: Kwellen hide processing quest

You have to kill SoG very very often, at some time he will drop "Intact Large Kwellen Hide" that you have to bring the outfitter.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Vortura View Post
    You are asked to find "the largest and meanest kwellen" and return to Bragha when you have "a large piece of Kwellen Hide".

Not sure which kwellen it means for you to find... I've been in groups that have killed SoG and Daknor many many times. They must be close to being the biggest and meanest.
    I've also killed a large number of the kwellens roaming the Staging Grounds/Spirit Swamp and also the ED.

So far the only hides I have found on kwellens are the event hides (scorched/charred portions and scraps etc) from Daknor and the normal kwellen hides, neither of which advance the quest.

Anyone got any hints?
    contact me in game, I have what you'e looking for.

*blinks* i missed something... to whom should i speak in order to get the kwellen hide processing form? and what are the minimum requirements?

It's from the outfitter (or was it tailor?) trainer in Aughundell. Not sure what the requirements were on it. A high skill in leatherworking or tanning I'd imagine.

Thankyou for the responses!

Looks like more SoG hunting is required. That fits in with some other things I'm after.
    Zexoin, I will track you down for the hide if I continue to have no luck. I know a few people who still need to finish the quest, so I'll probably end up dragging you in for the hunts anyway.

I need some more infomations about that quest please for the wiki!

How is the quest exactly called?

Given by: Bragha
    Required school:
    Required level:
    Port: Aughundell

Steps

What are the required queststeps?

Rewards

What is the reward for the quest?

A screenshot of the questlog would also be nice.

I would be really thankfull for the missing information!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Dont recall the name off hand its given by an NPC in the new out post only seems to work as a lvl 100 outfitter no other schools will work with it
    kill SOGGY and loot an intact kwellen hide , not just a hide 1 in like 5-7 drop on the intact hide
    reward is a kwellen hide strip formula.
    if your a lvl 100 outfitter and have an char on blight fell free to contact me and ill give you a intact hide so you can fill the rest i cant recall.
    Andy.
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Thanks for the infos so far, but I need the questname to create the wiki entry sadly, else it will be a furbar to change it after, sigh. I hope a lvl 100 outfitter can help me out of that.

Nevermind Dakoren helped me out! Thank you very much! Now I have to figure out to add formulars to the wiki oh my D:

Silly edit time!

Thread Information