Thread: What? No "are the servers up yet?" thread

Talking What? No "are the servers up yet?" thread

I am bored at work during lunch so I have decided to lurk.

Impertinant thoughts:

If there are no buildable outhouses or toilets in Istaria... where do we go to releave ourselves? (yes, Istaria has plenty of bushes)

If a fiend moved their arms and legs laying in the snow, would they still be snow angels?

Confectioners can harvest rice. If you use a distillary with "Fermented Rice (not in game)" can you make Sake? or other alcohol beverages?

Sheep need green wool so they look like Chia pets.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Default Re: What? No "are the servers up yet?" thread

Quote Originally Posted by Justa Mirage View Post
    Confectioners can harvest rice. If you use a distillary with "Fermented Rice (not in game)" can you make Sake? or other alcohol beverages?.
    Huh? What's that? Go harvest that from the alcohol elemental golems in the Bitter Pickle like every other normal Istarian! Yeesh!

If there are no buildable outhouses or toilets in Istaria... where do we go to releave ourselves? (yes, Istaria has plenty of bushes)
    I always figured we didn't need to unless it was convienient. Kinda like in a movie or book where no one needs to unless the author finds a good location for it!

Sheep need green wool so they look like Chia pets.
    There could have been green sheep at one point. The deer were constantly trying to eat them though, as "the grass is greener" so they needed to evolve to not have wool that looked like grass on them to avoid extinction. (Okay maybe that one was only funny in my head and is quite the stretch...)

I have a list like these "Istarian ponderables". Except I'm stuck at work too and the list is at home... Meh.

Where does a fire/flame blight keep the coin it drops?

Does it seem odd to anyone else that a dragon can harvest tiny plants like mint, but not a larger plant like lettuce? I seem to only dig up mud when I try....
    Last edited by Shian; August 5th, 2008 at 09:05 PM.

Well there's porcelain... All we need are formulas instructing us on the creation of bathroom fixtures

No, no, no... you have it all wrong. We don't need bathrooms. We are Gifted after all

As for where a beetle keeps his coin... I'm more concerned with where wolves keep the axes they drop

They go when we're offline. ... if you play for a *really* long time, you will see your character cross its legs. And sometimes, when they can wait no longer, that's when your client crashes.

Rakku

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
    They go when we're offline. ... if you play for a *really* long time, you will see your character cross its legs. And sometimes, when they can wait no longer, that's when your client crashes.

Rakku
    Now I feel really bad about playing till I crash ...

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

i vote for an automatic: hey wheres the server thread

a bot or something like that ^^

Thread Information