Thread: Possible bug (Look inside...)

Default Possible bug (Look inside...)

Alright, so, my lair plot is condemned. While trying to plan my lair a little while ago, I found I couldn't. I asked about this on the dragon channel, guessing it was because my plot is condemned. My subscription recently expired, and I renewed it. This, I think, is why my plot is condemned.

My problem is...well, it's kinda complicated. I got mixed replies, one of which was that condemned means my plot is still up for reclaim. I did receive an email saying my plot was no longer scheduled for reclaim, and the guy saying that said my plot shouldn't be condemned if I got such an email. Should I be able to plan my lair? And is it still going to be reclaimed? I's very, very confuzzled!

Default Re: Possible bug (Look inside...)

Condemned means that when you sell your lair to the community, you can't buy it back. Because the devs plan to revamp the lair/area around it.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Hmm, okay...Should I be unable to plan/start new construction on it?

As long as you don't sell your lair to the community, all should be fine.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Ok, thanks.

Actually, Condemed means that the plot is unowned on all three shards. The plot was most likely put into condemed status when your subscription expired.

Condemed plots, because they are unowned, are subject to resizing or deletion. Since Lairs are not being resized, and I don't think any are being deleted, the condemed should not harm you (other than the current inconvenience).

I'm not sure when you got your email from support, but if it was AFTER this past Tuesday, then the Condemed status should be removed after the next maintenance this coming Tuesday.
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

Except that lairs should not have been condemned cause we aren't messing with them.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

You might want to check on that, Amon. Cedar's Cove lair is condemned on Order shard.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Shian's lair is, I think, condemned too.

All the lairs that used to belong to players that are now no longer playing on Chaos are condemned.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

My lair is also condemned, as is another in the same community that it is in.

Quote Originally Posted by GalemThawn
    Actually, Condemed means that the plot is unowned on all three shards. The plot was most likely put into condemed status when your subscription expired.
    This is all really confusing and I wish everyone that's referring to condemned versus the misleading "For Sale" would reference Amarie's explanation of this.

Otherwise, something is wrong, as I KNOW of plots that show as "FOR SALE" that are unowned and/or reclaimed on all 3 shards AND under 1600m2.

Seems like every day someone or other is explaining what these mean and those someones all have different explanations.

I'm sorrry. Here are the real conditions of Condemned.

Condemned can mean:
    1) the plot itself is up for resize
    2) the plot itself is up for deletion
    3) the community the plot is in is eligible for resizing which may result in that plot being changed or moved
    4) The developers aren't quite sure exactly what will happen to this plot yet so we will place it as condemned and if nothing changes it will go up for auction with the rest of them.

However, I thought there was something else posted about the Condemned label letting the devs know that the plot did not have a paid subscription associated on any of the servers. I might have misread that somewhere.
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

Thank you Galem.

Next time hear on the old dragoness I say

Thread Information