Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Community Revamp Results

Default Re: Community Revamp Results

Think I said this somewhere, but can't seem to find where...

"Condemned" (or however it's spelled in game) has nothing to do with the size of the plot. It means that the plot is not owned by someone with an active subscription. Any plot that was unowned on all three shards was one that could possibly removed from the world, regardless of size, in order to allow for the revamp. In some cases, a plot larger than 1600 sq. m. was deleted because it allowed other plots that were too small but owned to be enlarged, or allowed more plots around it to be enlarged. It totally was a case by case basis.

The only plots which were completely safe from deletion are those which were owned by someone with an active subscription. If you want to do some "pre-planning" of what you want to purchase, in fact, you could go to your favorite community, look at what is condemned, and know that those plots will soon be available for auction (assuming you are not in a guild community when you look, of course).

Yes Velea, but the buyback that you had was intended to allow us to purchase the plots that had structures on them that we wanted to save. we were never given that opportunity with this plot, because it went straight to condemned status. Had we been able to buy it back, it would currently be owned.
    Last edited by Trust; August 27th, 2008 at 08:05 PM.
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

Velea, thank you for your response to my ticket, it is greatly appreciated.
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

Going to make the final fixes (I hope) and close down this thread so that for my own peace of mind I know everything is done.

If someone finds more problems, please either PM me or submit a support ticket. I'll create a new thread for problems found on live after we take these deltas to the live servers.

Again, my thanks for all the help from everyone who tested.

Thread Information